Nice thing about shooting em in the head is you dont ruin any meat... Just about every ounce of meat that buck had was good as it cold be! :blink:

Nice thing about shooting em in the head is you dont ruin any meat... Just about every ounce of meat that buck had was good as it cold be! :blink:

What about the first 4 shots that you hit him did that ruin any of the meat or is it still as good as it COLD be :P

What about the first 4 shots that you hit him did that ruin any of the meat or is it still as good as it COLD be :P

Ya, my buddy, Jake, said he shot that little ol' buck up pretty good...... make decent burger that-a-way! :D

Hey Jason why don't you start a new topic with pics of that wicked-butt deer you shot a few years back? That thing is SICK!!!

Hey Jason why don't you start a new topic with pics of that wicked-butt deer you shot a few years back? That thing is SICK!!!

Hey Josh,

Jason was not sure which buck you were talking about, his archery buck or Boss Hog...... but he just got his archery buck home from Clay and wouldn't you know it he is hanging it at my house for a week or so!!! :D Anyhow, He asked me to post some pics of our two big archery bucks together in case that it is the one you were referring to. If you were talking about his other buck he said that he will post some pics of that mount next time he has a digital camera at the house.

Hey Casey,

Jason says he is pretty sure he is Still eating back straps off his 110"+ Archery buck...... no hair, no antler or bone, and no lead in the Meat!!!! ;) :lol: :P (He made me write that....) :ph34r:

January 06 and January 07 were very good to us! Tag Soup may be a common meal for us trying to beat these two bucks with our bows!!! :rolleyes: :D ;)

post-996-1199670301_thumb.jpg

post-996-1199670357_thumb.jpg

post-996-1199670387_thumb.jpg

that is plain wrong :( those bucks are what dreams are made of! I would bet they will have some new bucks running for the money in the next 2 weeks from you guys! ;)
Hey Mike,

It was fun shooting pool with you lastnight ! Happy Hunting my new friend

....................jasonclay..........................

same to ya Jason, we'll have to do it again soon! ;)

that is plain wrong :( those bucks are what dreams are made of! I would bet they will have some new bucks running for the money in the next 2 weeks from you guys! ;)
Hey Mike,

It was fun shooting pool with you lastnight ! Happy Hunting my new friend

....................jasonclay..........................

Gino, what a great couple of nice looking bucks you and Jason have there. I've shot my share over the years but nothing like either of them. That gives me an idea of showing my little ones off some time. Good luck in 08 and I hope you both top them ones. That's going to be hard to beat but if anyone can do it my money's on you two. ;)

TJ

too many cry babies in the rim country :angry: :angry:

Who said anything about the rim country???? :rolleyes: Oh....and..... did you actually log in just to make that post???? :huh: Thanks for sharing..... :rolleyes: :unsure: ..... Make sure to invite all your friends (if you have any) over here to post on CW.com. :rolleyes: <_< We love Intelligent input! ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Gino, what a great couple of nice looking bucks you and Jason have there. I've shot my share over the years but nothing like either of them. That gives me an idea of showing my little ones off some time. Good luck in 08 and I hope you both top them ones. That's going to be hard to beat but if anyone can do it my money's on you two. ;)

TJ

I am with you on this one TJ these guy's are sick. In the past few day's they have passed up a couple of bucks in the mid 90's and some bucks in the low to upper 80's :o :huh: But I guess that's what you got to do to wack a 100+ buck

like they do every year. Every time I call Gino he is BUISY moving his stands a few feet here or a few yards there.

I am just waiting for Gino to call me and tell me that I can sit his stand that he keeps seeing a true monster out of :rolleyes: Maybe he will pay for my fuel to get there too :o :lol:

How bout it Gino I will only shoot a buck between 70" and 90" and if the monster comes thru I will pass on him for you letting me sit your stand ;)

:ph34r:

TJ

I am with you on this one TJ these guy's are sick. In the past few day's they have passed up a couple of bucks in the mid 90's and some bucks in the low to upper 80's :o :huh: But I guess that's what you got to do to wack a 100+ buck

like they do every year. Every time I call Gino he is BUISY moving his stands a few feet here or a few yards there.

I am just waiting for Gino to call me and tell me that I can sit his stand that he keeps seeing a true monster out of :rolleyes: Maybe he will pay for my fuel to get there too :o :lol:

How bout it Gino I will only shoot a buck between 70" and 90" and if the monster comes thru I will pass on him for you letting me sit your stand ;)

I will have to come along to take your picture Troy. :lol:

TJ

TJ

Hey Troy,

First off I'd be the one passing on the mid to high 90's bucks thus far, My man Gino can't seem to find a buck of that calibure to save his life at this point , secondly, you need to to find a better way to ask, your starting to sound just like alot of our other freinds. ha ha ha !!!!

Remember: The nail that stands out the most, always gets hammered !!!!

''