After the fabulous run that I had... 3 P&Y bucks three years running (94+, 98+, 108+inchers) it all came to a halt today!!!! My streak is over and DEAD! <_< <_< :angry: I hunted more days for deer with a bow in 2007 then all my other archery deer hunts combined!!! Not to mention I ate a Oct. rifle coues tag as well..... <_< . I guess I could have shot A deer but chose not to and BLEW it on a solid 85 incher two days ago..... got blown out at noon today by wind and flatlanders out to hike and play in forstest far-far from the nearest roads!!! But, regardless I am HATING life right now..... Probably the worst deer hunting year of my life has drawn to a close!!! I am hearby casting my evil 2007 deer luck over my shoulder! And tomorrow I will start a new year in a new treestand in a place I have never hunted before and I intend to have the BEST of luck in 2008!!! And I am wishing all of you the very best luck in 2008 as well!! ;) :D

Thanks for reading my rant!! :lol:

CnS

With your track record, I'll be surprised if you don't have your 08 tag filled by end of the month! Good luck Gino.

Shut Up <_<

It aint dark yet, get your butt out there.

Grab the 10X50's and look out your back door and go get the first one you see.

Oh, maybe I am not the one to be saying anything :unsure:

You hunted hard this year and filled some good tags.

Sorry they were not yours but everyone you helped thanks you from the bottom of their hearts ;)

Best of luck to you in the morning.

Mike

I don't think there is any wall space left in your trophy room anyway!!!!

Good luck in '08!!!!

- Tim

boo hoo hoo...... you need some cheese with that wine!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

Best of luck in 2008!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

The one hit wonder :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just proves you are human! Also gives you cause to get out there and fill 2008 in the next week, or maybe tomorrow!

Not gonna shed tears for ya Gino - not when I have to beg and sneak to get permission from my wife to go scout/hunt. I read your "carp" post and with a beautiful and healthy family that ALL appear to love to hunt - sounds like you're set for life [iMHO].

Taking 07 off your record-track will make you try harder and appreciate 08 that much more - spoken like a true rookie! :huh:

Happy 08 to all - make it a great year and I'm gonna do more to tend to thems who cannot tend to their own needs - we should all try

boo hoo hoo...... you need some cheese with that wine!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :P

Best of luck in 2008!!!!!!!! :unsure:

The one hit wonder :lol:

I knew I could count on you to pipe up when I didn't need you! :rolleyes: ;) :P :lol: BTW..... You won the big buck comp. for 2007..... I talked to Jeremy last night and you had 5" of horn to spare...... I'm thinkin' that is a first for a Scarbrough!!!! :unsure: :o :lol: :P Best of luck to you in 2008 as well my Brother!! Let the Deer Slayin' Begin!!!!! B)

Thanks guys for all the kind words.... you all are right I have much to be pleased about and appreciative about 2007 (and my of family)..... I should not be whinning about one small part of the big picture, but it is such an important part of the BIG PICTURE!!!!! :blink: ;) :lol:

Also, does any one have any conections with a weather man???? I need some one to turn off the GIANT fan outside so that I might go hunting this morning!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

boo hoo hoo...... you need some cheese with that wine!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :P

Best of luck in 2008!!!!!!!! :unsure:

The one hit wonder :lol:

I knew I could count on you to pipe up when I didn't need you! :rolleyes: ;) :P :lol: BTW..... You won the big buck comp. for 2007..... I talked to Jeremy last night and you had 5" of horn to spare...... I'm thinkin' that is a first for a Scarbrough!!!! :unsure: :o :lol: :P Best of luck to you in 2008 as well my Brother!! Let the Deer Slayin' Begin!!!!! B)

Thanks guys for all the kind words.... you all are right I have much to be pleased about and appreciative about 2007 (and my of family)..... I should not be whinning about one small part of the big picture, but it is such an important part of the BIG PICTURE!!!!! :blink: ;) :lol:

Also, does any one have any conections with a weather man???? I need some one to turn off the GIANT fan outside so that I might go hunting this morning!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

alls well my brother !!!!!!!!!!!! you'll bounce back and go on another 3 year run i'm sure of that. atleast 2 100 + '' this time around !!!!!!!!!! '' you da man '' o one hit :P :lol:

:( WHAAAA.......I didn't kill a 4th record book buck with my bow........WHAAAAAAAA.........I feel so sorry for myself...........WHAAAAA :(

ya big ol' baby.......listen to yerself! At this point I can only dream about what it's like to walk up on a 90"+ buck that I just arrowed.......and here I have to listen to you complain about not whackin' a 4th one and you are passin' up 85"ers..........on the third to last day!??!?!?!???? :blink:

Just givin' ya a hard time buddy..... I do hope you whack a toad this year ;) Best of luck to ya, JIM>

Hey Jim, take Gino a rag to whipe his teary little sissy eyes!!!

Gino, you passed up an 85" buck with your bow? Are you a moron :D

I dont pass up 85" bucks with my rifle lol!

:( WHAAAA.......I didn't kill a 4th record book buck with my bow........WHAAAAAAAA.........I feel so sorry for myself...........WHAAAAA :(

ya big ol' baby.......listen to yerself! At this point I can only dream about what it's like to walk up on a 90"+ buck that I just arrowed.......and here I have to listen to you complain about not whackin' a 4th one and you are passin' up 85"ers..........on the third to last day!??!?!?!???? :blink:

Just givin' ya a hard time buddy..... I do hope you whack a toad this year ;) Best of luck to ya, JIM>

I DID NOT PASS on an 85"er on the third to last day!!!! I BLEW IT on a 85+"er on the third to last day!!!! And I was sick about it and still am!!!! <_< :P And yes.... I am feeling SORRY for myself.... and so would you! ;) :P :lol: Anyhow.... I knew I could count on you guys to make me cheer up so That was my purpose in posting. Thanks!

Oh... and Casey.... I have a word..... just one word..... CouesHornShooter...... you should change your handle until you redeem yourself by harvesting another coues deer..... ;) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Hey Gino, the coues back strap i ate tonight sure was tasty ;)

How about you what did you eat tonight? :P

Were you able to get all the pieces of antler out of it before you ate it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Gino, the coues back strap i ate tonight sure was tasty ;)

How about you what did you eat tonight? :P

Were you able to get all the pieces of antler out of it before you ate it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bah HaHaHahaHaHaHahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah.... You must be talking about the backstraps off your Daddy's buck, Casey...... :rolleyes: :unsure: Coues are so small bodied that by the time you got done blasting away at yours there probably wasn't much left.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P That that hair and bone, don't taste much better that "Tag Soup"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P