Sign in to follow this  
creed_az_88

My dec. buck

Well i finally drew the december tag that I've been waiting for. Plenty of preseason scouting and preperation definitely paid off. We went 3 for 3. A buddy of mine shot his first deer on opening day.post-256-1199139312_thumb.jpg With only a limited time to hunt due to work, my uncle shot this buck after passing up quite a few smaller bucks.post-256-1199139184_thumb.jpg

I shot this buck on the 30th after shooting at and missing a much larger buck the same day he shot his buck. I have to admit I am exhausted but i thank my uncle for sticking in there with me on his days off after tagging his buck.

post-256-1199138523_thumb.jpg

post-256-1199138434_thumb.jpg

post-256-1199138604_thumb.jpg

Hope you enjoy... Havent put the tape to any of them yet but what would you say the two larger bucks score?

great bucks, congrats to you all, good job stick'n it out after a slip up, good job

Great bucks! A huge congrats to you and your hunting party. As for score its hard to tell but I would put your uncle's in the mid to low 80s and I would say yours is going to be right around the 100" mark. Congrats again and thanks for sharing them with us. That buck of yours is a toad for sure and has beautiful coloration. From the last picture I think I've hunted some of those hills and they sure are steep with every rock seeming to be the size and shape of a softball, way to get er done.

Phil