jnobleinaz

Club Buck Down!

In the pictures the weather looks freaking amazing! I bet it was cold as heck down there like it was opening weekend and the second weekend! Nice job of ground checking that bad boy john! Too bad him and that other gorgeus 3x3 "ended their friendship"!

That's a cool looking buck, Congratulations!!!

Great write-up Johnnie! For me this whole hunt started when I "invited myself" to go along with John and our good buddy Bret. John had been telling me about this "Club Buck" and a few others and said he would find them agian so I told him I had to go with! John didn't let me down, he put us right in a spot where we could sit all day and watch some incredible bucks ruttin' does all day long! After the "shoot-out at the Coues corral" on Friday, John took us on Saturday to show us the "Club Buck" and again he didn't let us down. Club wasn't in his usual spot but John still glassed em' up several canyons away and you know the rest of the story. It was an amazing "two-day" hunt that I have to thank John for letting me experience with him ;)

Ya know what is funny, is knowing "how many" people consider this area their "secret honey hole" :P Matter of fact, we had a camp not even 100 yards from ours and didn't know it until the day we left that it was yet another couple buddies of mine that were camped there the whole time and consider it their spot too! So the point is.......if a bunch of people consider it their secret spot, it's not really a secret spot! :P

Great job on that buck Johnnie.......he's a keeper ;) JIM>