Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Florida and Governor Rick Scott

Tell ya what, I have a policy that at work, there are three things I won't discuss. Religion, gun control and abortion. Going forward I am going to extend that policy to CWT out of respect for those here with differing opinions. I stand behind what I've posted here, and have always stood for gun rights for those who are capable to handle the responsibility.

Good luck to you all on your hunts, best wishes to all of you and your families. And while I'm at it, God bless.

Pretty sure our Job as Christians is to bring ppl to Christ sooo..

Ill put this in a language some on this site seem to only understand. Hunting. Does it makes sense to outlaw hunting altogether because of crooks who poach or raise the minimum age cause the poacher was 19? Do really think that would stop a dam thing? To those who think this topic is just a matter of opinion need to seriously reevaluate some things in life. We are talking about something people have died to keep. And something people would die to have. Think about whats at stake right now in this country.

• Like 3

Ill put this in a language some on this site seem to only understand. Hunting. Does it makes sense to outlaw hunting altogether because of crooks who poach or raise the minimum age cause the poacher was 19? Do really think that would stop a dam thing? To those who think this topic is just a matter of opinion need to seriously reevaluate some things in life. We are talking about something people have died to keep. And something people would die to have. Think about whats at stake right now in this country.

You know the bad part about this , is some people(more than you think) would be happy for it , if it meant a better chance at a tag ;)

hunters are there own worst enemy, just like alot of gun owners, they will sell there mother if they could benefit from it.

• Like 2

Pretty sure our Job as Christians is to bring ppl to Christ sooo..

Nah, your 'job' is to practice your religion as you deem necessary. Just don't knock on my door to preach to me how I should practice. Besides, I've already 'found' Jesus; he was hiding behind the couch of all places. :ph34r:

• Like 1