firstcoueswas80

Shortest deer hunt ever

It is refreshing to see him smiling!

Casey, don't get me wrong, that is a great buck! You have to look at what it is lacking.......G1's and mass. Do you know what it scores? I can definitely be wrong, but I can only come up with 89". Maybe it has 8 inch ears.......then I'm way off! :o Also I have a hard time with judging beams so that could get me too.

What is it?

Nice looking buck. I am scoring him 90 to 91

Here is what I am scoring him with

14 inch beams

1 icnh G1

7 4/8 inch G2

5 inch G3

10 4/8 inches of mass on each side

14 inches wide

I think I am being pretty giving on the tine length also but I would have shot also :P

You guys are actually right on. I scored him at 91" but that was with a hard metal tape measure and I thought I was way off because he looks a lot bigger to to me!

Thats a dandy buck. Pretty tall and long mains, ill say 92. Was he fallowing any does? 16 degrees should get em started.

I dont know if he was doin any ruttin activity. I honeslty probably saw him in the binos for 45 seconds while he was alive. When he was down, a 80" type buck ran up to him and waited for him to jump up and run. There was a few does around him, but I didnt see him doing any chasin of any type.

Way to get-r-done guys.

Nice Deer ;)

Does you Mom get a raise :P

Casey, Is that a smile on your face :o

Congrats,

Mike

Congrats!

jimmya

Couple more.

How big do you guys think this buck is?

Nice job! Beautiful buck as well.

I will say that the last picture is bad one to represent the buck. Next time pull the bucks nose out of your buddy's crotch before the picture's snapped.

Once again. Nice!

Nice bucks there! Congratulations on another successful hunt!!!

If that buck scores 91 inches then I'd guess your buck at about 88, and the other buck at about 78 or 80.

Great job guys.

Nice buck..... 90"ish.........maybe, a bit less. Nice job!

Casey,

Nice to see you smiling again!!! BTW..... I noticed tha deer field photos are much more "complete" when you do the finding, and not the shooting. ;) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P

CnS

Very funny Gino!

Jim, why you gotta take his side?

Man, I dont know how you guys are guessing 90". to me he looks like a freakin hog! Especially in the pictures!

Casey..... We guessed that because, WE ARE THAT GOOD!!! :lol: LOL!!! :P I didn't even do the math.... B) it just seemed to be that class of deer.... great buck! Congrats again.

CnS

Forgot to tell you guys, I shot a coyote off of the gut pile the next day later! there was two of them, had one on his way to the call and he disaperaed, glassed the other up bedded and shot him.

Didnt even hit him in the head :D

Some guy who broke his ankle walking around his house!

He only showed me little bucks, I had to find the big ones :D

Eric, I almost think the last buck we killed was possibly the buck with Gabes deer? Or did that one have giant eye guards?