Sign in to follow this  
creed

hunting wolves with eagles

That’s crazy! I knew golden eagles could grab deer size game but I never heard of them snatching wolves. Very cool.

That's a great video creed! Seen it many times and never get tired of it.

When I was young, I always wanted to get into falconary, but I never knew how to get started. Then life took over. Haha

I've been into falconry for several years now. Its never to late to jump into the sport but does take some time management! ive had the oportunity to fly an eagle but never my own, will eventually one day but ive flown several hawks and falcons. eagle need alot of space to fly and you tend to put 5+ miles on the boots every outing when flying eagles. its definitely a blast.

Will be trapping 2 new falcons this year to fly this season.

post-13344-0-22704200-1518636926_thumb.jpg

post-13344-0-83726400-1518636932.jpg

• Like 4

Spooby.. that first picture is stoic!!!!

That was my prairie falcon from 2016. She was awesome up until the end of the season. She became a b***h at the end so I released her. Plan on trapping another one this year. Prairies can be a handful

Spooby.. that first picture is stoic!!!!

That was my prairie falcon from 2016. She was awesome up until the end of the season. She became a b***h at the end so I released her. Plan on trapping another one this year. Prairies can be a handful

right on! Wish I had the time and commitment.
  • Like 1

I can trap 2 birds each year. As a general licenced falconer I can have up to 3 birds on my license at any given time. Keep them as long as I want or release them if I want as long as they are wild trapped birds from the state of Az. Just gotta fill out all paper work when I trap and when I release. Everything is documented.

• Like 1

I would absolutely love to be able to train a falcon. I havent a clue how to do that.