Sign in to follow this  
broadhead

*Price Drop* Vortex Kaibab HD 15x56 Binoculars $800

Well I'm at it again. This time Im putting up my Kaibab 15x56 HD binoculars. One of the esteemed forum members pointed out I'm probably asking too much so I reconsidered the asking price and figured $800 is reasonable. I purchased these in September (yes like 5 months ago September) and used them exclusively and successfully while spotting Coues Deer. Could not be happier with these optics. So why would I sell them? I'm doing an overhaul on my optics setup this offseason and will probably be picking up a set of high quality 12s so having both 12s and 15s isn't doing me much good.

These are in perfect condition. You could put them next to a set right out of the box in the store and you couldnt tell the difference except for the price Im offering. They come with everything that was in the box to include the tripod adapter, straps, hex wrench and soft case, as well as the original box itself, with the exception of the cleaning cloth which I must have lost.
I put in some good time behind these binos and spotted plenty of deer, including counting points on a coues buck at more than 500 yards. Solid glass. Please PM me if youre interested. I'll be up front and say since these are so new and in brand new condition I can't move too much on the asking price but I'll hear you out if you make a reasonable offer. Message me if you have any questions. Located in Tucson. Thanks fellas.

post-15685-0-52851000-1518134144_thumb.jpeg

post-15685-0-84479100-1518134173_thumb.jpeg

post-15685-0-03508000-1518134196_thumb.jpeg