Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

CWT Feuds

Nobody feuds like Lark.

Nobody whines like Lark

• Like 3

Instead of just a "like this" button - they should also just have a " dislike this" button - no other comments would be needed

no more "feuds"

• Like 4

Instead of just a "like this" button - they should also just have a " dislike this" button - no other comments would be needed

no more "feuds"

used to have that years ago. It turned into a high school population contest. I guess no worse than now but back then everyone knew who the cool kids were!
  • Like 1

no more "feuds"

used to have that years ago. It turned into a high school population contest. I guess no worse than now but back then everyone knew who the cool kids were!

One forum I set up and built, we did that also except changed the wording from dislike to assclown and from liked to suckass , except these guys didnt get butthurt by things like this. They understood it was the internet and just another day.

too many people take the internet way to seriously.

someone said something in this thread or the one that got deleted about not being kid friendly. 1st off your KIDS shouldn't be on the internet unless there 16 or older with out parent supervision and 2nd, if they cant handle whats said on an adult hunting website your coddling them too much and they will grow up to be susans like there parents.

Delw

• Like 1

I think your other thread got pulled! LOL! That was pretty good though.

This is a great thread. LOL. I wish I had seen the other one before it got pulled.

Lots of action lately, help me recap

trphyhntr vs mostly everyone except like 5 dudes

firstcoueswas80 vs sundevil

snapshot vs delw

bonecollector777 vs flatlander

am i missing anyone else

Too funny but too true. LOL. These are like movie classics.

no more "feuds"

One forum I set up and built, we did that also except changed the wording from dislike to assclown and from liked to suckass , except these guys didnt get butthurt by things like this. They understood it was the internet and just another day.

someone said something in this thread or the one that got deleted about not being kid friendly. 1st off your KIDS shouldn't be on the internet unless there 16 or older with out parent supervision and 2nd, if they cant handle whats said on an adult hunting website your coddling them too much and they will grow up to be susans like there parents.

Delw

Ummmm...... OK. You realize that your 1st and 2nd points pretty much contradict each, right? But thanks for the words of wisdom Dr. Spock. :lol: :P :lol:

Also, I'm thinking that whether this is considered an 'adult hunting website' is another point that is entirely debatable at times. :lol: :blink: :D

• Like 2

no more "feuds"

Delw

Ummmm...... OK. You realize that your 1st and 2nd points pretty much contradict each, right? But thanks for the words of wisdom Dr. Spock. :lol: :P :lol:

Also, I'm thinking that whether this is considered an 'adult hunting website' is another point that is entirely debatable at times. :lol: :blink: :D

No they don't, the 2nd point was for those that are over 16.