naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Thom I am just going to bed . I work mostly nites. This talk brings back some of my best memories in life from the early 70's.......BOB

Redman ,You are to fonfident that team that should have 5 titles not 1 SERious .......BOB!

It's to bad . Every big school cheets. Its just a matter of who they want to pick on. I wish the FBI and NCAAA wackos would go away.....BOB!

Redman ,You are to fonfident that team that should have 5 titles not 1 SERious .......BOB!

get some sleep and when you are coherent....post

Even sports talk radio homer wannabes in Tucson are talking about how bad U of Pay is going to be next year. Prepping the rest of the wannabes.

On another note, Devils beat U of Oay last night 75 - 50. Thats a whipping. No pity

Wow sundevil is really reaching now... Like a cornered animal, saying something in desperation. Been a really fun downward spiral to watch... Has gone from "ASU is a elite basketball school now" to " ASU is a title contender" to "ASU is better then arizona" to "well we will win the second matchup" to "let's see who goes further in the tournament" to " well you guys aren't gonna be as good next year" to "we beat you wannabes in women's basketball"...... Freakin hilarious,please keep it coming!

• Like 6

Wow sundevil is really reaching now... Like a cornered animal, saying something in desperation. Been a really fun downward spiral to watch... Has gone from "ASU is a elite basketball school now" to " ASU is a title contender" to "ASU is better then arizona" to "well we will win the second matchup" to "let's see who goes further in the tournament" to " well you guys aren't gonna be as good next year" to "we beat you wannabes in women's basketball"...... Freakin hilarious,please keep it coming!

Amen!

I thought I was the only one cracking up at the women's basketball reference!

• Like 4

Typical sexist wannabes. U of Pay Wannabes talk about football in Sept but by Nov all talk has shifted to MENS basketball. Football has long been forgotten. Occasionally softball and baseball are a rare topic of discussion but only when they are having great years. You wannabes want to talk about college sports? Give me a call. All sports are on the table. ASU womens gymnastics is 17th in the country. They lost yesterday to Washington by .5 points. They have one of the best freshmen gymnasts in the country. They also have a French Olympiad. Wannabes dont even know if U of Pay has gymnastics.

I am not crying for the Devils. Its good to them be a team again worth watching. But hope the Cats go far this year, cause I thin there run will be over for a while. Next year they will just be average at best .Redman i an coherent. Don't worry tho even when not I can still teach You about hoops and won't charge you ......BOB! e

SunDevil, too bad Kaopectate works mainly on the other end.

Hey, I've been a college sports fan all my life. But not to the degree I need to get that worked up about it ...

No sexism here. I love women's basketball. Dated a few, including a Sundevil.

Just funny to see the straws being grasped at in an attempt to make ASU relevant in this discussion.

• Like 2