It's a beautiful thing.

Is it snowing anywhere close to the valley?

What the :angry: are you talking about, Beautiful thing.

I have a Bull tag in my pocket and here I sit yakin at you :(

If it would let up for a minute I would go check the rain guage

and add some wood to the fire in the house before it goes out.

Next week , rain would be BEAUTIFUL ;)

Mike

I was out in the mountains north of scottsdale and south of cave creek working today and it was great to have the rain.

Headed over the 44 North for a sheep hunt but they are only getting little showers and hoping it will blow thru tonight, They are sitting on some bombers Andy

Headed over the 44 North for a sheep hunt but they are only getting little showers and hoping it will blow thru tonight, They are sitting on some bombers Andy

Can I go :unsure:

Sunrise Ski resort- picture taken Dec 01 at 452pm - Let it snow - let it snow- let it snow....

AzP&Y

post-898-1196554451_thumb.jpg

I've already got a stand hung on a good lookin spring, so I'm hopin this blows out quickly & it drys off again.

Selfish, I know, but I'll do a rain dance with anyone interested on Feb 1st. :( :(

I checked the forecast for Greer yesterday. It called for a total of 14 inches snow by Tuesday, then the daytime weather gets back into the 50-degree range again. I'm in Tucson for the winter.

Bill Quimby

Rain here in Wy too. Cept it's the Freezing kind. First time I ever had to deal with that and it is not fun! I see why there is very little traffic on the roads when that happens!

Enjoy the rain in AZ...

colder than a well digger's... you get the idea here in MT.. I stepped out yesterday morning and actual temp was -13.. that'll wake up real quick.. inch or so of the white stuff on the ground.. But is supposed to warm back up the 40s by mid week.

I'll be out in the stuff in the morn chasin phez roosters.. supposed to be a balmy 1 degree in the morning..

aHHHH - looks like a powder day! Turn em' and burn em'...

post-898-1196613879_thumb.jpg