JACK

Put this toghether

Jack, that is awesome! That is an amazing collection of huge coues bucks! Are those just the smaller ones that you didn't feel like mounting? :blink: :P I'm gonna pretend like those all came out of the same area too.........get's me all excited for the upcoming Dec. hunt! ;) JIM>

Hey thanks, I just a personal thing but unless they are 100" I don't mount them. Pretend all you want but they are from a couple diffrent units... ;) good luck in december!!

Great lookin deer!! I'm a new comer to the art of huntin couse. I drew white tail tage on my second choice and was a little bummed. Then one of my co-workers brought in his brothers europeon white tail mounts and I thought man that's cool. I ended up getting a nice 80" buck on opening day. As a matter of fact it is the only white tail buck that i've ever seen. It's at the taxadermist getting a europeon mount right now. Thanks for the ideas. I'm pretty much addicted now. next year that hunt will be my first choice!

I knew I was in love the first time I set glasses on one!!1Grey ghost is all it took.Now 36b dec is first and will be till I get lucky. I gave up on the bab,for now,or until I get bored with coues!!!! Muley's have always intrigued me with the possibility of 200 plus inches of horn but I found I enjoy the challenge of the coues and there uncanny ability to disappear before my eyes. COUES ROCK!!!!!!

Jack, that is awesome! That is an amazing collection of huge coues bucks! Are those just the smaller ones that you didn't feel like mounting? :blink: :P I'm gonna pretend like those all came out of the same area too.........get's me all excited for the upcoming Dec. hunt! ;) JIM>

Hey thanks, I just a personal thing but unless they are 100" I don't mount them. Pretend all you want but they are from a couple diffrent units... ;) good luck in december!!

Jack, if those euros ain't 100"ers, they gotta be darn close.......and I guarantee they are WAY big enough for me to get em' stuffed! I admire that though........my wallet would be ALOT fatter if I felt the same way! :P

Yeah, Jim they are close to 100" from left to right 98" 95" and 97"...they all had a little ground shrinkage :ph34r: ...LOL...JK

Looks to me like you have a nearly 300" coues mount there! Nice

SSSHHHHHH Don't tell anyone it is a 3 on one, and you'll get some definite questions! :lol: <_<