Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Anyone running Nitto Ridge grapplers?

I am thinking about getting some Nitto Ridge grapplers and I figured I would ask if anyone has tried them out yet. Let me know your thoughts if you have.

Just put some on the Hunts for Heroes Tundra this morning --- a little soon for any feedback ...

I got 55K out of Terra Grapplers on my F250, now I am running Toyo AT's for the last 2 years but only have about 5K on them.

I did not even get 30K on my last set of Toyo's. Dissappointed. Went back to Nitto Grapplers. 35K on current set and still going.

I'd run them. I have Toyo AT2's and they did ok, but I went back to BFG AT'S last time. I might try these ridge grapplers next.

I installed a set on my buddies truck about a year ago, only 10k miles on them, 33x12.50x20, I was also torn on tires, between toyo at2, toyo mt, and the Toyo open country r/t, toyo makes phenomal tires, but the happy spot between a mud tire and all terrain was filled with the toyo r/t and nitto ridge grappler. I ended with the ridge grappler solely based on looks, and reviews. The r/t is a great tires but I just wanted a different look. They will get filled with heavy clay mud easily, and they are pretty good in the now. Excellent road manners, and very quiet at highway speeds, about the same as a bfg at. I would buy them again. I used the word "I" because I picked my buddies tire and wheel package, and he didnt know much about tires and performance so I did all the shopping for him, and we spend a lot of time in his truck hunting.

Thanks guys, I too was torn between toyo rts and ridge grapplers. I had great luck with Goodyear duratracs on my last 1/2 ton, but my 3/4 ton ate them up. I've had 3 tread separations under 30k miles. I'll report back after hunting season with a report on the ridge grapplers.

• Like 1

Yeah, the 35x12.50r18 are load range f which are 12 ply. The 35x12.50r17 are load range e and 10 ply.

I'm gonna use discount tire because I have a credit there and also almost 300$ in rebates right now for wheels and tires labor day sale.

• Like 1