CouesWhitetail

My 2007 AZ Coues Hunt

Way to go Amanda! Super buck, and an awesome story. You certainly worked for that one! And a lot of respect to Scott for the effort to help a hunting buddy. Congrats on a great buck guys!

You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Like mentioned before, I was right there with you. Very very nice buck. Congradulations Amanda, two thumbs up!!!!!!!

Hey Scott, you busy in December? I could use an extra set of 30 power eyes in 36b. ;)

You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Like mentioned before, I was right there with you. Very very nice buck. Congradulations Amanda, two thumbs up!!!!!!!

Hey Scott, you busy in December? I could use an extra set of 30 power eyes in 36b. ;)

Sorry Tommy, I don't have any free time for that hunt. You'll bust a good one!!!

Thanks alot everyone for your kind replies. It was a great hunt and I am so glad it was successful. Can't wait to be eating some of that backstrap!

Corkin it, that was a great story you told about your classroom and getting lost in the story!! I was in CO for Thanksgiving and read your post to some family and friends and they really enjoyed and understood that!

Amanda

Way to go Amanda! Great story and what a buck! Congrats!

Scott is a GREAT guy and is a lot of fun to hunt with. I had the privilege of hunting with him on a pig hunt a few years back. We had a blast. Scot and his family are great people.

What a cool story though. WOW! Great Job!

Scott G.