BowNut

Christmas Fun!!!

Oh my gosh i may have just wet my pants laughing so hard. I think i have changed my mind about a few people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who says white guys can't dance! You guys need to take your act out on the road. Good luck with your new careers!

Mike :lol: :lol:

They will think it is a riot, But i know atleast one that will pay you back. I spent all night at a dance competition for my oldest daughter so it was extra funny to come home and see this. Yes they would have won a trophy with that dance.

Dangit........those links don't work for me :angry: and I don't know why.....just a blank screen?

Lucky for bownut. The hall monitor would not be pleased with what he saw on the links. :unsure: :blink: :o :huh: :( :lol:

Dangit........those links don't work for me :angry: and I don't know why.....just a blank screen?

To bad you can't see it because you got moves that Micheal Jackson would be impressed with!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I want to know, is how come "I" am about a half a step behind... Dallas, allthough I have met ya, ya dont know me that well :D

lol jp, I think its freakin hilarious!