out2hunt

november 36b success!!!

Gorgeous buck right there! Great job! I think you should use the "steak n' shrimp" pic as your avatar.........MMMMmmmmm ;) If you like that photo of just your buck that Christian posted, I could photoshop it a little to make the background out of focus and it might make the buck look more focused and accent his antlers better........I could also add a droptine or two :unsure: JIM>
LOL!!!Jim,you should have just pointed one out for me---Droptine---Just love the sound of that!!!Anything you could do would be greatly appreciated!!!Once again Christian---YOU ROCK!!!Chris measured him at Kruegars---Any Guesses???

Not a problem just glad I could help out.

Also I came up with 88 to 90 was a score! Awesome looking buck none the less I love his eyeguards!

Man......those are hard photos to work with with all the grass blades, but here's what I came up with. I just cut out the antlers and darkened the background behind so it isn't all cluttered.......that way the antlers are still visible when you make it into a small avatar pic. I had to do the same thing to my avatar so you could still see the critter when the pic was shrunk down.

I would guess 90 4/8" ;)

november11th200736b009copy.jpg

Man......those are hard photos to work with with all the grass blades, but here's what I came up with. I just cut out the antlers and darkened the background behind so it isn't all cluttered.......that way the antlers are still visible when you make it into a small avatar pic. I had to do the same thing to my avatar so you could still see the critter when the pic was shrunk down.

I would guess 90 4/8" ;)

november11th200736b009copy.jpg

Man you are so close Jim--921/8 grossand 907/8net--unoffically ofcourse---His rack is amazingly semetrical---He is a beautiful typical 3x3 with 5in eyeguards!!!Going to pick up the rack from chris to hold on to until the mount is ready for it!!Thanks to all of you who inspire me to be a better hunter each time I enter the field!!!

Headed up next weekend to help a buddy and his dad(Handicapped---6a rifle bull tag)Find a biggin.If you see my red 05 dodge deisel,stop by and introduce yourself!!!Red coues whitetail sticker in the back window. I'll be in camp in the evenings but not till around 630 or 700.If you beat me to camp help yourself to the cooler!!!!