Sign in to follow this  
AZ420

Auction/Raffle Tags

This is why I hate the whole "score" thing.

I agree with that. I've always used score to friends to help in judging just how big a buck is but it has all come down to "showing off" inches.

It isn't what it should be about.

• Like 1

Blake- I have heard all of the stories of you and your buds there in Heber for many many years, some I'm sure dramatized and some not. I've known some of the info on you and your stealing cameras. I've seen parts of your "confession" video and still I have never said a thing. Never! I have never wanted to make it personal between you and I because we have lots of common friends and family.

I am completely against the lynch mob mentality and I sure was hoping that you made a mistake, made amends and we can all move on, but man you are making it tough.

I still am so confused on why you talk so much? Why do you act like it wasn't a big deal?( the cameras) Does it really matter if it was 424" or 430". ?? or heck even 410 .

I know you hate A3 because they are the ones that caught you, and yes I understand that, but man come on. You have a lot going for you, great family, wife and child etc.. friends that do care about you and I know this is just the internet and maybe a place for you to vent but really??? You are a firefighter!! Whether you want to or not you are in the public eye. Please for the sake of your family chill just a little bit.

First off you need to understand I don't have any hate for A3. I respect what they do and the animals they kill. I understand the anger they had when the whole camera thing happened. I'm fine with that. I've taken care of what happened with A3. I'm friends with a lot of their guides. What I don't respect is people claiming to be perfect law abiding citizens tearing into me that then get caught red handed guiding and killing bulls on the rez a month after the incident. And another incident that involved the same A3 golden boy on the reservation AGAIN. You like to always bring up the family aspect of it yet there's certain situations you have put yourself in that aren't any better than some situations I've put myself in. But I won't get into details on those because I know you know which one I'm talking about. So don't think I'm commenting that this bull is smaller than what they say it is just because it's A3. But I have spoken personally to a certain taxidermist that has scored bulls after their scores and they are off by more than a few inches. You said it yourself if a bull is 410 why would anyone ever think they needed to add inches to a bull like that? That's an amazing bull anywhere anytime. Yet certain individuals still add all kinds of inches to an already amazing bull just so they are that much cooler.

I'm still not sure why the obsession with said A3 golden boy but sooner or later it's all gonna come out and he's gonna bring down more than a few people with him. So that's where I stand on A3. I don't hate them, I simply disagree with the way they and certain guides of theirs are off doing things worse than stealing a camera and at the same time want to crucify the guy that did everything in his power to make it right after it happened. But I understand you're friends with them so you'll stick with them til the end. But just remember this post when your buddy goes down.

As for being a firefighter in the public eye I didn't know they disagreeing with an elk score was something the public cared about. I'll be more careful from now on.

• Like 1

Please for the sake of your family chill just a little bit.

been enjoying this pissing match from the sidelines but wtf does this elk score have to do with his family?

Wow, it takes a lot to get Houston to speak out about something like that.

See Blake the reason a bunch of people don't put much weight in your apology is because it just doesn't seem to jive with all your mouthing off since. It just seems to me that you are way more concerned with doing or saying anything you can to make A3 look bad as possible.

I haven't put hands on any of these bulls so don't have any basis for saying a score is right or wrong. Maybe others without first hand knowledge should do the same.

• Like 2

i actually think most dont care about blake and the camera thing since its only the same 3 guys bringing it up every single time. in fact you brought up and started this camera talk about blake in the unit 23 thread. just let it go brah.

Blake- I have heard all of the stories of you and your buds there in Heber for many many years, some I'm sure dramatized and some not. I've known some of the info on you and your stealing cameras. I've seen parts of your "confession" video and still I have never said a thing. Never! I have never wanted to make it personal between you and I because we have lots of common friends and family.

I am completely against the lynch mob mentality and I sure was hoping that you made a mistake, made amends and we can all move on, but man you are making it tough.

I still am so confused on why you talk so much? Why do you act like it wasn't a big deal?( the cameras) Does it really matter if it was 424" or 430". ?? or heck even 410 .

I know you hate A3 because they are the ones that caught you, and yes I understand that, but man come on. You have a lot going for you, great family, wife and child etc.. friends that do care about you and I know this is just the internet and maybe a place for you to vent but really??? You are a firefighter!! Whether you want to or not you are in the public eye. Please for the sake of your family chill just a little bit.

First off you need to understand I don't have any hate for A3. I respect what they do and the animals they kill. I understand the anger they had when the whole camera thing happened. I'm fine with that. I've taken care of what happened with A3. I'm friends with a lot of their guides. What I don't respect is people claiming to be perfect law abiding citizens tearing into me that then get caught red handed guiding and killing bulls on the rez a month after the incident. And another incident that involved the same A3 golden boy on the reservation AGAIN. You like to always bring up the family aspect of it yet there's certain situations you have put yourself in that aren't any better than some situations I've put myself in. But I won't get into details on those because I know you know which one I'm talking about. So don't think I'm commenting that this bull is smaller than what they say it is just because it's A3. But I have spoken personally to a certain taxidermist that has scored bulls after their scores and they are off by more than a few inches. You said it yourself if a bull is 410 why would anyone ever think they needed to add inches to a bull like that? That's an amazing bull anywhere anytime. Yet certain individuals still add all kinds of inches to an already amazing bull just so they are that much cooler.

I'm still not sure why the obsession with said A3 golden boy but sooner or later it's all gonna come out and he's gonna bring down more than a few people with him. So that's where I stand on A3. I don't hate them, I simply disagree with the way they and certain guides of theirs are off doing things worse than stealing a camera and at the same time want to crucify the guy that did everything in his power to make it right after it happened. But I understand you're friends with them so you'll stick with them til the end. But just remember this post when your buddy goes down.

As for being a firefighter in the public eye I didn't know they disagreeing with an elk score was something the public cared about. I'll be more careful from now on.

I will never condone illegal activities from you, or anyone else, even and especially my friends. That being said you accusing me of wrong doing is a different breed. Please call me (you have had my # for many years, unless you changed yours) I can and will tolerate anyone that makes a mistake and owns up to, I applaud you for that, but I have not and will not put myself in a position of illegal activity.

Houston Davis

• Like 2

i actually think most dont care about blake and the camera thing since its only the same 3 guys bringing it up every single time. in fact you brought up and started this camera talk about blake in the unit 23 thread. just let it go brah.

Did I though?

Did I though?

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/70950-elk-guide-unit-23-archery/page-4

post #53.

No trophy you are wrong on that issue. There are a lot of us that just normally don't speak up about the issue, I could care less about any of his other post's but I can not stand a thief. The only time they are sorry is when they get caught.

• Like 3

No trophy you are wrong on that issue. There are a lot of us that just normally don't speak up about the issue, I could care less about any of his other post's but I can not stand a thief. The only time they are sorry is when they get caught.

that's like saying the only time anyone is sorry for doing something wrong is when they get caught. So therefore if anyone does anything wrong whether it's stealing, lying, cheating, poaching, Speeding, etc. They can't be sorry or learn from it if they get caught doing it. Only if they admit it before getting caught. Pretty crazy logic if you ask me.

I'm with Jim. In fact I'd love to talk to someone who knows something about cameras of mine that have been stolen around the Heber area. I can tolerate a lot but not thieves.

• Like 2

You might have learned from it but honestly it is your willingness to joke about it that rubs me wrong. You do help others and all that and I really hope you have stopped and are not doing it anymore, You have the same choice as any of us to post or not post. You elected to take the bait in this thread and return shots at those guy's. If you have really learned, be the bigger person and don't take the bait. They will eventually stop when you stop biting.