Sign in to follow this  
Justin Stahl

126'' killed in AZ

This is my best buck and probably will be for a long long time, maby a lifetime. Pic and story on bottom.

C'mon.......where's the pic's! Congrats on the toad, and welcome to the site! JIM>

C'mon.......where's the pic's! Congrats on the toad, and welcome to the site! JIM>

I'm going to phoenix for work right now i will try and post pic when i get home tonight. dont know how so any help would help

Like i said on your other post about this buck. WOW.

Giggity-giggity! 126" gross I'm guessing right? WOW!!!

How about some field pics dude...PLEASE What a slammer

I will post some field pic as soon as i get them.

Giggity-giggity! 126" gross I'm guessing right? WOW!!!

Yes he is 126 gross and net 117 7/8. We will see after the 60 days, Cong. to you also you shot a good one.

Here's a few pics and the story

post-2227-1194799812_thumb.jpg

post-2227-1194799870_thumb.jpg

post-2227-1194799917_thumb.jpg

It all started in mid-Sept. I got out to my glassing spot around 6:15am. About 15 mins later, i spoted some bucks. Right away i knew they where big. I watched them for a while thinking they would both go over 100''. As they got to the top of the hill i got out my video camera so i could show my brother what we would hopefully be killing come October. I got one of them really good on film but the other one was only for a sec. When i got home showed my brother and I think he was even more excited than I was. A few weeks later I was able to go back out again. I went out and glassed for about 3 hours and nothing... not even a doe. Due to work i wasn't able to go out until the Friday before the hunt started, my brother was able to go out with me this time. We got out set up and i found them, holy s*#t hard horned they looked good. We watched them for a couple hours that morning and left them alone. After leaving we figured the one would go 110'' and the other would go 100'' to 105''. That next week was almost sleepless, but finaly it was opening morning. As we headed out i was just hoping we would see those bucks again. Once we got out there, we glassed and glassed, and nothing. I told my brother i was going to top out on the ridge and glass the canyon where they were at the first time i had seen them. After about 1 minute of glassing, I spotted him. He was standing right out in the sun by himself. I turned to find my brother and heard him below me, after finally geting him to stop I pointed out the big buck. By this time the deer was looking in our direction, i ranged him at 441yd. After some deep breathing i layed on a rock and squeezed the trigger first shot connected. Shot 5 more times and hit him one out of those five. When we finally got over to him he just got bigger and bigger. Needless to say, I was pretty happy. Our local taxidermist here in Safford scored him 126 gross and 117 2/8 net. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics.

Thanks,

Justin Stahl

MAN THAT THING IS AWESOME!!!

CONGRATS ON AN INCREDIBLE BUCK!!!