Sign in to follow this  
mfernaz

Jumping Jack Tent Trailer

I have a 2006 JJ 6x8 for sale. It has a refurbished tent from JJ paid $750 purchased in May this year, has aluminum JJ ramps x2, safety wheel stops for loading quads/side by side, water rack, permanent tags, has bigger beds both sides, has 6 foot awning, tongue tool box, under mounted spare tire, has the legs for table, outside storage hutch, also has table inside and step stool. If buyer meets my asking price will throw sheets for beds (new used once), 5 gal propane tank, lantern stem, long/short propane hose, Mr buddy heater, and Kelty porta John with toilet seat(just cleaned and only used once) it's a great multi day hunting/camping set up. Only reason for sale is my kids are getting older and looking to upgrade to something bigger.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/mobile/Jumping-Jack-Trailer/category/cat130322

Pros:

Perm tags, new tent, trailer is in great condition, always garage kept, except the last 6 months, but has been under a canvas cover.

Cons:

Tires are original but have good tread was going to replace before our next family trip next month, the struts on the inside need to be replaced, $45 for each from JJ, the tent can still be used without replacing, just need two people to set up.

I think $4,500 is fair especially with all the extras but will take $4,200 to offset the cost of new tires and struts. Located in Glendale, Az. I have no problem setting it up for serious buyers. I also don't mind meeting someone within reason. Clean clear title. PM me if interested. If there are items that are not wanted or needed by buyer, we can negotiate on price. Thank you for your time.

post-14082-0-58731900-1498413671.jpg

post-14082-0-71064300-1498413677.jpg

post-14082-0-04144000-1498413685.jpg

I am interested in the accessories if you are willing to sell separately.

No I'm sorry, I ask other people all the time who are selling there's. If it doesn't sell I'm just going to keep it. Thank you for your interest though.

• Like 1

I may not be looking in the right place but what size is the JJ tent? I see on the Sportsmans Warehouse site that they advertise 8' & 12' tents. As I say, may just not be looking in the right place but I didn't see a size on your post. Thank you.