Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Remington knife set value

A buddy of mine who is getting older gave this to me as a gift. He's convinced they are a valuable collectors item but I don't have a clue. Sometimes peoples stuff has sentimental value so they believe it's worth more to them than actual value. Just seeing if anyone here has more knowledge of knife values than myself. Doesn't appear that they were ever touched. All the boxes and manuals are there as well.

post-8945-0-68934800-1498235903_thumb.jpg

I have a couple of the knives shown. Used to win them as prizes shooting sporting clays in the late 90's. That's a pretty neat set of knives.

If they're China knifes, which they probably are, about $8 a piece. USA about $50 a piece.

If they're China knifes, which they probably are, about $8 a piece. USA about $50 a piece.

I'll check them and see where they were made. They were made in the late 80's is about all I know.

They're Made In USA. Look at the blade right above the handle. There's a circle there and says made in USA. I have the bird knife like the upper left one. Also has a 12/20 ga. choke tool.