GRONG

Mr. Mass (aka: The velvet trixter) gets a photo session with smilin Epperson

Congrats on killin an awesome buck! ;)

Great story Josh! All the sheds, trail photos, kid pics, and years of following this buck is simply amazing!

Dang, looking at that mass I assumed he was older! If you don't mind Josh, what is the measurement around those bases? Again congrats! I've been telling everyone about your buck and the history behind it.......I think your buck and the story behind it is one of the neatest things I've seen, especially with your boy and that shed!!! Thanks, JIM>

Thanks for the kind comments again and Jim that's pretty awesome, thanks.

I'll have to get a pic of the lower jaw for you but just from the antlers I have and the ones on picture that I don't have that's how I'm guessing the age. His teeth show very little wear. Bases were 4 2/8 and 4 4/8" I think. I scored it real quick. I'll run the cable on him tonight.

Best story award!!!! You did it man! It was ment to be! I know it's sad to see him go but You deserve him, and we are all glad it was you after you did all the work and watched him for years! ;) Way to envolve the family!

Priceless!

Lance

WOW!!! That is a great story... The hunts with your son are the ones you will remember above all others.. I know I do and enjoy them while you can because he will be driving before you know it... Almost forgot, awesome buck too!!!

Put the cable on his antlers and they gross 104 5/8", definitely making him the biggest buck I've ever taken! Pretty neat.

Dang!!!! I can't see the pix here at work :angry: . I guess i'm going to have to go home to check it out. :blink:

Bro...That was a sweet story I was right there with you. Hard work always pays off!!! Big Big Congrats

dang, You are having a good year! Hopefully your luck will continue! Congrats Man