Sign in to follow this  
Ojibwa

Kahle binoculars

Just got back from my first Coues hunt and I have discovered that my crummy 10x25 Bushnell's won't cut the mustard. AT ALL. Anybody have any experience with Kahles? Does anyone have any advice on what binoculars to get? I wear glasses and I always have to take them off to use binocs, but the Bushnells won't adjust enough to compensate for my poor eyesight. I have a great pair of Doktors but they are only 7x50 and I want more power. I've never found any that would work well with eyeglasses.

BTW, I didn't fill my tag. :( Saw 7 Coues, all does. Also saw 8 mule deer -- including 2 nice bucks, of course -- 2 javelina, 6 coatis, and a coyote with a squirrel in his mouth. Great trip! We were in Unit 23.

I have some 10x42 Kahles that I absolutely love! They are super clear with great light transmission. Of course out Coues hunting I use my 15x56 Swaro's, but use my kahles 90% of the time elsewhere. You will not go wrong with them! Don't know about wearing glasses but the eye cups are adjustable for this reason and are supposed to work with them so your eye is up close to the lens.