shortpants

Shorty Bags a Buck...

Sweet! Some drought ender there! What did he score?

The buck fever is pretty neat. IT never leaves you until you leave hunting to someone else.

Show me some one that says they do not get Buck fevor and i will show you a first class liar. :lol: :lol:

What a good looking buck And it is a very well taken Photo Jim. Like your Pops said it seems like you like that part more than hunting. Looks like you All found the land of tall horned bucks this year. That could jims bucks brother.

Next buck I shoot... I'm waitin' for Coosfan to come take the picture!

How are you with a picture of a two day old buck?

Nice buck and very nice pictures!

Bret

Show me some one that says they do not get Buck fevor and i will show you a first class liar. :lol: :lol:

What a good looking buck And it is a very well taken Photo Jim. Like your Pops said it seems like you like that part more than hunting. Looks like you All found the land of tall horned bucks this year. That could jims bucks brother.

I don't know what Pops is talkin' about.....hunting is life for me! The picture taking is the icing on the cake 'cause it means somebody was successful at the huntin' part of the deal ;) We've killed 5 deer within' probably 800 yrds of where Shorty's buck is layin'! I killed my buck this year on the hill just in front of Shorty's bucks nose in his pictures! We kinda like this spot :P AND so does 500 other hunters, so it's definitely not a secret spot.....it's just a lot of bucks get overlooked here ;)

Bret, I would love to photograph you with a buck any day!

Let's have a little fun with a good ol' guess the score contest! Jim took some great pics of this buck and I bet it fools a couple of you. Some of you know what he scores so just keep a tight lip for now. (Casey) :P

Let's have a little fun with a good ol' guess the score contest! Jim took some great pics of this buck and I bet it fools a couple of you. Some of you know what he scores so just keep a tight lip for now. (Casey) :P

Actually shortypants, he never told me ( heck, he may have, but ya know how it goes with Jim... in one ear, out the other!)

But, I will keep my cough97cough lips closed :D :blink:

Congrats on a great buck.

I'll say 103 on the score.

This is without a doubt the worst torture I am going to endure. I can't say what I'm really feeling at the moment.....Jim, Shortpants, and T-Bone know what I mean. Congrats to all of you guys, you took some great bucks. I am NEVER going to forgive myself for this one..............now I have to stare at the dang blank spot on my wall for another year.

Mark my words right here right now boys, it ain't gonna happen next year.