Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

ASU vs Oregon

I saw their jerseys for the first time this weekend.

Who thought it would look good having diamond plate on them?

Probably the worst I've ever seen,

post-1107-1193805345.jpg

ps, the Sun Devils look pretty hideous as well

ASWHO?????????

Oh , those SKUMDEVILS!!

ASWHO?????????

Oh , those SKUMDEVILS!!

You can go ahead and say what you want, but all we have to say is SCOREBOARD, we can lose the rest of our games and we are still in a bowl and one of the top teams in the pac-10. Our wins and losses if we have any mean something and can be talked about, but if you feel that UofA is being left out we can include them in the discussion, who is going to be coaching them next year, are they going to finish 8th, 9th or 10th in the pac-10, when if ever will they get to the Rose Bowl, or as usual we can just wait till basketball season and listen then.

ASWHO?????????

Oh , those SKUMDEVILS!!

You can go ahead and say what you want, but all we have to say is SCOREBOARD, we can lose the rest of our games and we are still in a bowl and one of the top teams in the pac-10. Our wins and losses if we have any mean something and can be talked about, but if you feel that UofA is being left out we can include them in the discussion, who is going to be coaching them next year, are they going to finish 8th, 9th or 10th in the pac-10, when if ever will they get to the Rose Bowl, or as usual we can just wait till basketball season and listen then.

I know you folks to the north have a lot to be proud of, but I sure hope ASU finishes the Pac-10 the way they started...seeing how they have the top 3 teams remaining on the schedule. I wouldn't be suprised to see ASU drop 3 in row...and then when UA beats them in Dec they'll end up finishing 5-4...right in the middle of the pack.

Stoops probably needs a miracle to save his job, but beating ASU up there would be a good start.

It hasn't been a great 5 years (1-4), but over the last 25 seasons UA's record against ASU is 15-9-1.

Good luck for now, and hold on to being "one of the top teams in the pac-10" as long as you can. We'll soon see if they were able to finish it out.

And yes, Basketball season started last night - pretty full house at Mckale Center for the Red-Blue Game.

P.S. Go Ducks.

ASWHO?????????

Oh , those SKUMDEVILS!!

I know you folks to the north have a lot to be proud of, but I sure hope ASU finishes the Pac-10 the way they started...seeing how they have the top 3 teams remaining on the schedule. I wouldn't be suprised to see ASU drop 3 in row...and then when UA beats them in Dec they'll end up finishing 5-4...right in the middle of the pack.

Stoops probably needs a miracle to save his job, but beating ASU up there would be a good start.

It hasn't been a great 5 years (1-4), but over the last 25 seasons UA's record against ASU is 15-9-1.

Good luck for now, and hold on to being "one of the top teams in the pac-10" as long as you can. We'll soon see if they were able to finish it out.

And yes, Basketball season started last night - pretty full house at Mckale Center for the Red-Blue Game.

P.S. Go Ducks.

All you U of A Kittykat lovers can just dream about one day being as good as ASU!!!!

The Devils will limit out on Ducks during their hunt in Oregon!

Well the limit for Ducks in Oregon is 7 so it looks like the Devils will only score a touchdown. It's open season on Scum Devils with no limit and I'm sure the Ducks are going to be scoring a lot more than 7.

The Devils will limit out on Ducks during their hunt in Oregon!

Well the limit for Ducks in Oregon is 7 so it looks like the Devils will only score a touchdown. It's open season on Scum Devils with no limit and I'm sure the Ducks are going to be scoring a lot more than 7.

At least there is a limit on ducks, it appears that wildcats are an endangered species on the verge of extinction. :lol:

Gods team is now 8 and 0! Oregon will be a small speed bump which we will have no problem with! Maroon and Gold all the way baby!!! HOW BOUT THEM DEVILS!!!!!!!!