Guest oneshot

Hey United Airlines...

Guest oneshot

... my ex is flying Tucson-to- Atlanta, flight 2245, row 7, seat 4...

Do your thing...

I was on United the other day coming back from Houston and the flight was overbooked. They asked for volunteers and about 6 people jumped up and volunteered. I have no idea how they can possibly overbook a flight. If I charge something on a credit card I get an email before I can put me wallet away. So they have to know how many seats have been booked.

I was on United the other day coming back from Houston and the flight was overbooked. They asked for volunteers and about 6 people jumped up and volunteered. I have no idea how they can possibly overbook a flight. If I charge something on a credit card I get an email before I can put me wallet away. So they have to know how many seats have been booked.

They know exactly how many they have sold. They are counting on several people to not show up. This is part of their business model, all airlines do it. If they didn't, flights would be more expensive.

• Like 2

Let's switch from the negative, I flew 8 plus flights in the last 2 months and zero issues, way to go southwest and American. Also gieco insurance can't say enough, I don't use them but my daughter was side swiped by a guy that did and they were way over the top awsome, took real good care of my young college daughter.

• Like 2

Apparently, I'm one of the few that feel this way, but

This story is a joke. I've seen people step off a plane before when asked. Granted, they usually take care of the need for the seat before people step on, BUT If you are asked to get off the plane and refuse, then yes, your butt is going to be dragged off. It doesn't matter what airline. I love his little crying like a baby.

While on the plane, he called the airlines and they confirmed that he needed to get off. He was asked several times to leave on his own, and most videos left that part out.

The reason he refused....he is a doctor and had clients the next morning. BFD. What a PR mess/joke

• Like 7

They dug up some dirt on this Doctor. He had his medical license suspended for trading prescription drugs for sex. Along with a few other indiscretions.

They know exactly how many they have sold. They are counting on several people to not show up. This is part of their business model, all airlines do it. If they didn't, flights would be more expensive.
Some airlines overbook much more than their rival carriers. Delta flew a quarter of a trillion passenger miles in 2015, ranking the company #2. But only had to bump 300 passengers all year. And when doing so, offered a far more generous compensation package than does United.

When you book a flight get an assigned seat. Those without or bargain flyers are bumped first.

Some airlines overbook much more than their rival carriers. Delta flew a quarter of a trillion passenger miles in 2015, ranking the company #2. But only had to bump 300 passengers all year. And when doing so, offered a far more generous compensation package that does United.

When you book a flight get an assigned seat. Those without or bargain flyers are bumped first.

When I flew them a couple of weeks ago I had my seat changed three times after I booked the flight. Same thing about 7 years ago going to Hawaii. That one was worse as we were moved from window seats, twice, to the first row in the middle and stared at the wall for five hours.

Al least the flights were on time.

• Like 1

Some airlines overbook much more than their rival carriers. Delta flew a quarter of a trillion passenger miles in 2015, ranking the company #2. But only had to bump 300 passengers all year. And when doing so, offered a far more generous compensation package that does United.

When I flew them a couple of weeks ago I had my seat changed three times after I booked the flight. Same thing about 7 years ago going to Hawaii. That one was worse as we were moved from window seats, twice, to the first row in the middle and stared at the wall for five hours.

Al least the flights were on time.

The whole bumping passengers things is just horrible practice by United and all the other air lines.. I get it, the Dr. should have just swallowed his pride and accept the offer but United handled it horribly so they deserve what they get and good for the doctor for lawyering up.

• Like 1