Great story and nice execution there. Smiling at that one I Bet!

Congratulations on an awesome year for you. Very nice buck, good for you and your Dad.

Way to hang in there bud! That is a great buck! Filling all your tags!!

Lance

7W ARCHERY BULL Sept 14-27 (mine) ~ HARVESTED

36B HAM JAVELINA Oct. 12-21 (mine and dad's) ~ 1/2 HARVESTED

36B WHITETAIL Oct. 26-31 (mine and dad's) ~ 1/2 HARVESTED (I owe you dad)

6B LATE RIFLE BULL Nov.23-29 (dad's)

Congats on the deer! The way I see it you better get your butt out there and find your Pops a bull. You are 3-3 and he is 0-2. You do owe him. Good luck on the elk hunt I'm sure it will be a success.

Good luck on the elk hunt but I have some advice on your writeups we all have other hunters we run into in the field, so I would leave that out of your stories. I would stick to the nuts and bolts of your hunt. have fun

7W ARCHERY BULL Sept 14-27 (mine) ~ HARVESTED

36B HAM JAVELINA Oct. 12-21 (mine and dad's) ~ 1/2 HARVESTED

36B WHITETAIL Oct. 26-31 (mine and dad's) ~ 1/2 HARVESTED (I owe you dad)

6B LATE RIFLE BULL Nov.23-29 (dad's)

Congats on the deer! The way I see it you better get your butt out there and find your Pops a bull. You are 3-3 and he is 0-2. You do owe him. Good luck on the elk hunt I'm sure it will be a success.

You got that right Dallas my dad has been more than generous this year and he deserves a great animal. I am going to do everything in my power to get him one

Good luck on the elk hunt but I have some advice on your writeups we all have other hunters we run into in the field, so I would leave that out of your stories. I would stick to the nuts and bolts of your hunt. have fun

I know what you mean John I was just stating that I had never seen that many people in such a small area. I am used to only running into maybe 3 or 4 hunters at a time. We just had to change our strategy a little bit but it all worked out for the best