Way to go!!! Is his left side a straight two or is he broke?

No he isn't broke he just has a crabclaw on his left side. All of his measurements are the exact same except for the last mass, the g3 and the mainbeam.

Here is a head on shot of the buck

Copyof101_0041.jpg

you were right about his sexiness :lol: ....now you have to help me find a buck like him...I have to beat you now :P

Thats a great buck Christian. A friend of mine and myself also scored this weekend. Scott shot his on Saturday morning after a brutal climb with a nice 167 yard shot that dropped him where he stood. I shot mine after Cameron and I moved down a finger to close the range to just under 550 yards. He watched the deer while I got set up and Scott kept us aprised from above. I told Cameron I was ready as soon as he turned broad side. I let the 257 weatherby with ballistic tip fly and hit him square in the heart. By the time I got another round in, I watched him fall over dead. I'm not sure who wrote the post about shooting on inclines, but thanks. Because of that post, I figured out to hold my 450 just above his heart, and being about 700 feet above the deer, I assumed that it would be considered a steep incline. I would like to thank my friends for all their help spotting and packing this big bodied deer out. Thanks to Scott, Cameron, Dillon, Dan and Aaron. The first picture is my deer that we scored at 95 1/2. Second is Scotts that we scored at 90 1/2.

post-1890-1193709941_thumb.jpg

post-1890-1193710002_thumb.jpg

Way to go guys those are some nice bucks! Congrats!

Great bucks there 257! congrats to you and your friend. Those are some beautiful bucks. You guys got me all excited for my hunt coming up on the 9th of Nov. It just can't get here fast enough. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Phil

Congrats on your buck dude, sure is fun knowin you're young and got all that huntin ahead of ya

Both our dad's are the same, letting us shoot the first or biggest bucks, we owe it all to em

Congrats on your buck dude, sure is fun knowin you're young and got all that huntin ahead of ya

Both our dad's are the same, letting us shoot the first or biggest bucks, we owe it all to em

Definately man. Neither of us would be where we are today if it wasn't for our dads.

Awesome job Christian! Congrats on a great buck! JIM>