AZHNTR67

SOLD

That's a pretty rifle. I would guess in the ballpark of $500 give or take

• Like 1

$500 is about right. I also have one from that era. I don't shoot it very much, sometimes years before I take it out but when I do, it's a lot of fun. I go through around 80 rounds in a weekend when I shoot it. I would say keep it, find another way to get $500. But if you haven't shot it in 30 years maybe it's time. Think about it, it's nice and looks like it's been taken care of.

$500 is about right. I also have one from that era. I don't shoot it very much, sometimes years before I take it out but when I do, it's a lot of fun. I go through around 80 rounds in a weekend when I shoot it. I would say keep it, find another way to get $500. But if you haven't shot it in 30 years maybe it's time. Think about it, it's nice and looks like it's been taken care of.

I agree! If only worth $500 I'll just hold onto it. I appreciate everyones help!

get ahold of "LEVERS"....

is that a member??

Yes.

It's a member that has a tendency to post firearms for sale, quite a few lever guns. Sometimes the posts have my hands shaking with my debit card dangling precariously over my shredder in an exercise on self control.

• Like 1

I inherited one of those from my old man before he passed away. Some things just don't have price, that rifle being one of those.