coues krazy

so called internet job offers

I have been getting e-mails from companies that want to send me cashiers checks to cash, claiming I can take ten percent of the amount and send the rest back to them. I am positive this is a scam, and was wondering if anyone else has had anything like this sent to them.

I have been getting e-mails from companies that want to send me cashiers checks to cash, claiming I can take ten percent of the amount and send the rest back to them. I am positive this is a scam, and was wondering if anyone else has had anything like this sent to them.

They are totally true, I made like 100k off of a deal with this African prince that contacted me via email, it was awesome.

I am waiting for my commission check and when it gets here I will get back all of the money that was pulled out of my account when the first funds transfer turned out to be phoney.

The company CEO who contacted me said it was a dishonest employee who took advantage of us both and he would make restitution to me as soon as he could. He said if I was patient while he made restitution and I would do another deal with him, I could be his new company treasurer also. I'll get a title, a new car, plane travel to and from his country for meetings and a salary of $5.2M annually!

I can't wait! It has only cost me my good credit rating and I can clean that up when I get rich from my new career! I'll just ask my creditors to wait a while cause when I get that commission check and new job, I will be rich and a company treasurer too!

Coues krazy,

I hope you know that these guys kidding.........I hope they are.

The way I see it just about any one can send me money in form of a cashiers check or in plain ol'cash. I might sent some back or maybe not. :P

:ph34r:

I've noticed that lately, there have been commercials about this kinda thing on t.v. There is supposed to be a website you can go to, to learn how to protect yourself in scams like these.

Coues Krazy, you gotta know this is one of the biggest scams going right know. They send you a check for 10,000, tell you to keep 5,000 and send them the other 5,000 back. After you do you find out from your bank the cashiers check was NO GOOD. Know the bank wants their 10,000 back. Hopefully you didn't spend the 5,000 you kept, because you've already lost 5,000 you sent back to the company.

Most of these scams are coming from overseas locations, Nigeria being the biggest. These overseas scam companies should be targets for our covert operations, even nuclear operations would be fine with me.

We can all thank Al Gore (NOBEL PEACE WINNER) and inventer of the internet for these type of scams. I'm sure the DEMS will find a reason to blame Bush.

Like Switchback said "If it sounds to good to be true, it's a scam".

WHAT???????

I won't get my 5.2 million?

Well then it's on to the backup plan.... Got my Publishers Clearing House envelope a while back and it said I was already a winner!

That scam was on TV the other day..... It is a SCAM..... for sure! Sick.... Ba@#%*ds!!

WHAT???????

I won't get my 5.2 million?

Well then it's on to the backup plan.... Got my Publishers Clearing House envelope a while back and it said I was already a winner!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: