COOSEFAN

Back from Montana

Sweet sunset pic!

Nice goat! Love the ones that lean forward like that! Looks like their goats got a little thicker hair right now than our desert goats.

Lance

Once again, you are a god with a camera. The pics are as impressive as the goat and that's a very impressive goat!

Thanks guys! I love them 'Lopers, they are "almost" as gorgeous as a Coues! ;) The knee pads do help a bunch and I was excited to put some wear n' tear on mine! I need to get some camo ones though so they don't stand out so much in the pic's. The goats up in Montana definitely have thicker and longer hair than our desert goats, and I swear the head on this guy was huge! As far as the shot, I was very surprised he didn't do the traditional "'Loper backflip", but as I mentioned, my shot was left of where I wanted it and popped the "air bags" instead of the shoulder. Taking a 'Loper spot n' stalk with a bow was always my #1 dream, but once that was accomplished, my new goal was to have a nice buck in the crosshairs of my rifle.....now I've got that itch scratched too and I'll never forget it! Thanks guys, JIM>

Here you go Jim ;)

WWW.NEEDANEWITCH.COM

We can fill all the itches and nitches you need.

Give us a try.

From head to toe we can place an ITCH right where it needs to be

HAPPY SCRATCHING

Thanks GH, but I most definitely have plenty of itches left to scratch! I just barely broke the surface by scratching this last itch! This is why I'm sort of afraid to participate on the sheep hunts this year.......I don't need that itch to start itchin' any worse than it has been the last 20+ years!!! ;) Gino's already warned me about that "Sheep Itch" :P

Thanks GH, but I most definitely have plenty of itches left to scratch! I just barely broke the surface by scratching this last itch! This is why I'm sort of afraid to participate on the sheep hunts this year.......I don't need that itch to start itchin' any worse than it has been the last 20+ years!!! ;) Gino's already warned me about that "Sheep Itch" :P

The sheep aint like a lope or a coues itch.... this one goes on for miles... just look $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

see what i mean?! And you thought coues was expensive!

Jim,

Nice lopes and pics as usual. Better scratch that sheep itch when you are enabled with young legs and lungs. You can always work till you die to pay off the hunts. Or just sell off the daughters like GH

Jim,

Nice lopes and pics as usual. Better scratch that sheep itch when you are enabled with young legs and lungs. You can always work till you die to pay off the hunts. Or just sell off the daughters like GH

Now GH just got punked :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Jim, That's a gorgeous antelope, congrats on a fine animal. And that sunset photo is unbelievable! I'd blow that up and frame it for sure. Sounds like you had a great time and got to share it with the old man to boot! That's what it's all about!