Sign in to follow this  
palivs2hnt

Excited to be a new member!

Hey all…I’m new to the site. I’ve been playn around on CouesWhitetail for months. I finally decided to get my act together and join. I’m from Show Low and have spent most of my life hunting Muley’s up there. It was not until recently that I began hunting Coues Deer and became addicted to the challenge. This year I drew a November Coues tag and a December Bull Elk (I’ve been putting in since I was 13 and finally blessed…have no idea why it took so long!).

Kudo’s to Amanda for a sensational site! I look forward to membership and perhaps getting to know a few of you! Here are a couple pictures from a trail camera in my Nov unit…enjoy!

post-2155-1191956189_thumb.jpg

post-2155-1191956206_thumb.jpg

post-2155-1191956219_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site and nice pics from your trail cam!

Now that you have a tag, don't forget to register for the Coues buck contest. The deadline is Oct 15.....

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/Coues_Buck_C...ontest_2007.htm

Good luck on your Dec elk hunt too! You will have to post a hunt report on it later.

Amanda

Welcome aboard.

Watch out for that Gamehauler guy and that Coose n Sheep guy. ;)

Also keep an eye out for that Dirk D. feller.

Oh yeah nice pics.

good to have you here...your sure joined with a punch...heck ya awesome looking bucks...cant wait to see more pics you have...

Welcome aboard.

Watch out for that Gamehauler guy and that Coose n Sheep guy. ;)

Also keep an eye out for that Dirk D. feller.

Oh yeah nice pics.

post-1778-1191960076.gifZIP IT TROY

Welcome to the site ;)

Just ignore Huntn coues <_<

Mike

Welcome,

We do have an initiation ritual. You have to give the Unit, Gps coordinates, and set up a trip to the area that you have your camera set up ;) Sorry we gotta do that to ya, but its only fair :lol:

Welcome,

We do have an initiation ritual. You have to give the Unit, Gps coordinates, and set up a trip to the area that you have your camera set up ;) Sorry we gotta do that to ya, but its only fair :lol:

I guess...if all the newbie's have to do it I understand. Here is the unit and coordinates: Unit# 74638934678362449670734378fh36758j8346378

and my GPS coordinates are as follows: N983509865ysd9 W342590876ud34597

Best of luck to you and be sure to send some pictures of the harvest!

Thanks guys for all the kind words...justin

Welcome,

I guess...if all the newbie's have to do it I understand. Here is the unit and coordinates: Unit# 74638934678362449670734378fh36758j8346378

and my GPS coordinates are as follows: N983509865ysd9 W342590876ud34597

Best of luck to you and be sure to send some pictures of the harvest!

Thanks guys for all the kind words...justin

Hey those are the cords to that strip club called BABES. I know those coordinates anywhere. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site...it looks like you have quite a spot for your tag. Great looking bucks and thanks for sharing them with us.

Phil

Befor you can post photos as a new member you must post gps cords with all photos that way we can go to the location our self and see that you are not pulling our leggs. you must not have read all the agreement stuff when you became a member. We will forgive you if you just go ahead and post them now.

And then welcome to the site.

Welcome, cool pictures......Is that a jackrabbit runnin' up on those deer in the last picture?????? I saved it and zoomed in and it looks like a jackrabbit running right at that one buck.

Welcome, cool pictures......Is that a jackrabbit runnin' up on those deer in the last picture?????? I saved it and zoomed in and it looks like a jackrabbit running right at that one buck.

The last picture is of a smaller 3 point playing/chasing a fawn. I have several others of the same buck with a doe and 2 fawn, he appears to be chasing the fawn around regularly. I have another picture at the same hole that has 7 different buck in it.

I'm addicted to Coues hunting!

Hey those are the cords to that strip club called BABES. I know those coordinates anywhere. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Man, you got lucky if those cord.s led you to Babes. I ended up in the parking lot of the studio where they film Oprah. Ohh well, at least it wasn't Dr. Phil.

Welcome to the site, & you had better watch out for Dirk D.

Matt S.