trphyhntr

Question about the Draw

you can almost guarantee a tag for unit 23 early rifle bull if you apply with your Russian cousin!

Or know a Russian hacker!

Here is a little trick for submitting your apps this will almost guarantee a tag. Place three stamps on the envelope and hand deliver it to G&F, shake the hand of the G&F employee, look him or her in the eye and wink, let them know there is more where those came from. My buddy did this last year and drew a early cow tag with only 13 points.

• Like 3

Here is a little trick for submitting your apps this will almost guarantee a tag. Place three stamps on the envelope and hand deliver it to G&F, shake the hand of the G&F employee, look him or her in the eye and wink, let them know there is more where those came from. My buddy did this last year and drew a early cow tag with only 13 points.

Please tell me you ridicule him mercilessly and frequently for using 13 bonus points on a cow tag.

what are my chances for unit 23 early bull rifle with 4 points if i put it down 3 times on my app?

3 times as good, is the way I read it
  • Like 1

Oh that's a good one. The only thing that would make it better is if it was true. Lol.

This should work. I did a paper app and wrote on there: "I am 67 forking years old and you need to give me a forking bull tag with my 8 points before I can't pull a bow anymore or I die". Thank you berry much.