trphyhntr

Question about the Draw

No you do them separately. If your doing it online when you finish one it will ask if you want to put in for anouther if I remember correctly.

No you do them separately. If your doing it online when you finish one it will ask if you want to put in for anouther if I remember correctly.

if i dont print the receipt at the end does it still get me into the draw?

You need 5 applications for each, one for each choice.

do i put all the species in one envelope?

• Like 2

2 separate envelopes and apps. One for elk one for Antelope. You will have 5 hunt number (unit) choice for each at the top of each app.

Don't believe you need to print it at the end but I recommend it. Things happen.

He's trolling.

He's not trolling, he is just confused. These are normal questions for trphyhntr based on his past post on CW.

• Like 1

Do I put the elk and the antelope choices on the same application

I would go ahead and put elk first choice. Antelope second. Deer third. Turkey 4th and bighorn 5th. You'll draw no doubt.
  • Like 1

what are my chances for unit 23 early bull rifle with 4 points if i put it down 3 times on my app?

1.3% multiply that times 4 for your points is 5.2% and then since you listed it for all three choices you get to cube it so it goes to 140.6%. You should draw for sure unless my calculations are off.

• Like 2

what are my chances for unit 23 early bull rifle with 4 points if i put it down 3 times on my app?

1.3% multiply that times 4 for your points is 5.2% and then since you listed it for all three choices you get to cube it so it goes to 140.6%. You should draw for sure unless my calculations are off.

oh man, what a year its gonna be.

you can almost guarantee a tag for unit 23 early rifle bull if you apply with your Russian cousin!