Redbeard

Utah monster bull?

maybe all o' them guys were brush beaters, bangin' on pots and pans to herd it to where the hunter was sittin'. sorta like how the britishters useta hunt tigers in india. put a couple hunnerd indians out there to drive the tiger to yer elephant. if a couple indians got et, well that was ok too. personally, i don't like the photos where there are so many guys that you can't see the animal that got shot. what did the hunter/shooter do? i bet he didn't leave his house until they called and said they had him figgerd out. Lark.

I do not want to get into a huge "Ethical / Unethical" debate, but can someone help differentiate the use of radios compared to using trail cameras :huh: . I am seeing alot of trash talking about radios and alot of praising the use of trail cams. Help me understand the difference please :blink:.

Yet to have one of my trail cams call me & say, "just spotted a 400 in. bull, get over here!"

Of course, the way technology goes if those aren't on the market yet, they probably will be soon. Seems to me like this is comparing apples to oranges.

Congrats to the hunter, it's a beautiful trophy.

Matt S.

I do not want to get into a huge "Ethical / Unethical" debate, but can someone help differentiate the use of radios compared to using trail cameras :huh: . I am seeing alot of trash talking about radios and alot of praising the use of trail cams. Help me understand the difference please :blink:.

Yet to have one of my trail cams call me & say, "just spotted a 400 in. bull, get over here!"

Of course, the way technology goes if those aren't on the market yet, they probably will be soon. Seems to me like this is comparing apples to oranges.

Congrats to the hunter, it's a beautiful trophy.

Matt S.

For the record I use radios and would use cameras if I had the money for them and if I thought that they would still be there when I came back for them. With the time and date stamp on all pics you can very easily pattern that 400 " bull with zero effort. I am not discrediting the hunter by any means, congrats on a true trophy, I am just trying to understand why one method is considered "OK" and one isn't.