Sign in to follow this  
COOZ

Radio Pouch/Cover

I've been a member here for maybe a year now but haven't really post or introduced myself so I'll do that now... my name is Zack and I live in Mesa. I think this is a great site and visit just about daily.

I like to do things myself and took up sewing after I got married. I'm not very good and have mostly learned by trial and a lot of error. I've been telling myself for at least the last year that I wanted to do something that I could put to use on hunts. After thinking about something I could use, I came to the conclusion that the radios I use (Midland) could use a carrying pouch. I typically like to have my radio up on/near my shoulder so I can easily use it and hear it on low. The problem that I run into or get annoyed with is the belt clip on the back. I clip it to my pack but it's usually loose and sometimes even comes off. Eventually I'd like to experiment with making a bino harness and I think I may be able to incorporate this into that. Obviously this is no where near complete and I will be scrapping this one but I wanted to get some feedback and see if you guys use anything to carry your radios when your using them.

• Like 1