idgaf

Is this to Judgemental?

Randomly going through hunting podcasts, i found Randy Newbergs and thought it was great, at first. Listening to the "310 to yuma episode" I thought that was one of the best podcasts I had listened too. I listen to a couple more and then he mentioned that he will be "archery hunting 'COWZ' deer in January.

He said he will call them COWZ deer even though the accepted pronunciation is coues deer. It hurt my ears and I quickly unsubscibed.

• Like 1

I unsubscribed when he called Conservative voters a bunch of "tea baggers" on one if his first podcast.

I have never had much use for him.

• Like 3

If you want to listen to a good podcast subscribe to Never Quit with Marcus Luttrell.

Coes - cowz, coos

to, too, two judgemental

• Like 5

I've unsubscribed from folks whose content I really liked because of annoying ways they said something. Or more recently one too many "I've always wondered___" in reference to very basic things that they should look up instead of talking about it. (Maybe too judgmental but got on my nerves) Right or wrong if it bothers you then you don't have to listen.

• Like 2

When i hear someone continually using the phrase "I'm RUNNING the xxxx brand this year" or asking "what xxxxx are you RUNNING"? I start looking for the unsubcribe button.

Stupidest thing ever.

• Like 2

When i hear someone continually using the phrase "I'm RUNNING the xxxx brand this year" or asking "what xxxxx are you RUNNING"? I start looking for the unsubcribe button.

Stupidest thing ever.

Thank you. "Im running" sends me straight to triggered

• Like 2

The Grey Ghost can go by any name you want to call it I guess. Just having the opportunity to match wits with them is well worth being out in the great AZ outdoors.

I've unsubscribed from folks whose content I really liked because of annoying ways they said something. Or more recently one too many "I've always wondered___" in reference to very basic things that they should look up instead of talking about it. (Maybe too judgmental but got on my nerves) Right or wrong if it bothers you then you don't have to listen.

Eventually they all turn from good podcasts to pod casts about some other podcast they heard or infomercials for some guild service