Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

Saw a sticker on the 60.

Well i saw another sticker today. It was a Red or rust umer chevy 4x4 extra cab with a black willson antena on the driver side behind the cab. I honked at you in a white dodge deisle with two Elk stickers on the back window. You looked at me like what the Heck is this ideot honking at me for. I gave a shout to see if you had your CB on. Anyways let us know who you are. So we can fallow you to your secret hunting grounds.

Well i saw another sticker today. It was a Red or rust umer chevy 4x4 extra cab with a black willson antena on the driver side behind the cab. I honked at you in a white dodge deisle with two Elk stickers on the back window. You looked at me like what the Heck is this ideot honking at me for. I gave a shout to see if you had your CB on. Anyways let us know who you are. So we can fallow you to your secret hunting grounds.

LOL Yeah that would be me. :lol: I ussually roll around with Channel 6 on the CB, were you calling on channel 19? I had the day off of work so I was heading out to Rio Salado to make some smoke to relax a little.

Yes i had it on 19. If i see ya again i will try 6. I did not have it on until i saw you and tryed to reach you on it. See ya on the road.

Just happen to glance over my shoulder today and saw a cwt sticker on a white crew cab ford @ arrowhead mall. Just curious.

Mike

Just happen to glance over my shoulder today and saw a cwt sticker on a white crew cab ford @ arrowhead mall. Just curious.

Mike

I was at arrowhead with my daughter. It was probably me if it was a four door white f-250 that is in bad need of a bath.

Phil

I saw on on the 60 as well between superior and globe.......red toyota tacoma pulling a blue trailer with a quad and california plates on the trailer

Coues7