Sign in to follow this  
bullwidgeon

Larks buddies bear

ya sorry buncha skunks are all just jelluss. Frazier shot it. he puts stuff on here occassionally, when he can stand the smell. it's a 8 footer and weighed over 500 lbs. this is a true story too. the canyon this thing lived in was so bad and cliffbound, they had to rappel into. only other was to get in it was about 20 miles away where a road crossed. any o' you sissies tough enough fer that? i know that cubshooter bullwidgeon (widgeon is latin for feces) couldn't do it. even with a note from his mama. Lark.

Hey I found lots of bears this year. Just no miniatgure grizzly bears so I let them all go. Those guys did it right and got a really good one!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v434/bul...f070826-001.flv

Here is video of two from this year I let go. I wanted to kill the first blurry red one in this video but some guys beat me to it the next day. The little fat black bear at the end wouldn't go much over 250 or so, so he got a pass until next year.

Bret M.

Wow! that is awesome. What a huge bear. Congratulations to the hunter and those that were along for the ride.

Packer

hey bullwidgeon, that ain't no miniature griz. if it was a griz, it'd be a big one. also, Frazier said it had next to no fat on it. imagine what he would look like with about 100 lbs o' bear grease on him. it's the dangdedest bear i ever seen. Lark.

gigantic bear.....congrats to frazier...and that goofy lookin kid wearin the predator camoflauge.. ;)