iloveguns

Late Archery and First Bull

Any bull with archery gear is a stud but LATE season Archery WOW congrats that's a true trophy in my book.

Congrats! I'm also a crossbow guy and shoot 3 blade muzzy at close to 400fps, crossbows love muzzy 3 blades. ;)

That's 1 heck of a 1st bull and a late one at that. This site is awesome for guys willing to help out! I solo hunt quite a bit knowing help is few strangers phone numbers, but coueswhitetail.com family away. I may not be much good for helping haul big weight out of middle of nowhere but I can skin and cut like a champ and I'm gr8 at forgetting about people's top secret spots.. Matter I fact can't remember my own. :)

I will start your list.

Mike 602-499-4136

• Like 1

Just picked these up from the Taxidermest as he needed to make space. Finally was able to get a measurement on him (329"). Didnt care how big he scored but was more curious. Still on cloud 9! Now I cant wait for the next hunt!

post-15128-0-12476500-1482895856_thumb.jpg

post-15128-0-18153700-1482895869_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What a stud! How long are the main beams?

Left was 53.5" and the Right was 53" with a broken tip. Lost about 8" of the right side with the 3rds 5th and main beam having there points busted

Beautiful bull and great job! Thanks for the story and welcome to AZ!