Coues79

New huntin' partner

Well, other than changing diapers, the only other reason I would be up at 2:30 in the morning would be because opening day was in a couple hours. Well opening day isn't tomorrow for me so I must be changin diapers.

My first born child and son was born on Tuesday morning at 2:05. I couldn't be any happier. Not even a 135 inch coues could make me any happier. :o Here are a couple pics of him.

He was a couple weeks early, but I'm not complainin one bit. Love the little guy tons.

That is the cutest huntin partner I've ever seen. Must have taken after his mother. :lol: :lol: :lol: Congratulations to you and your misses.

TJ

Congratulations Buddy!

Life as you knew it is now over, and a much better one has now begun. Cherish every moment because time now will race by. Don't blink, or you will miss it!

TJ

Awesome - congratulations! You'll have great times with him down the road - some of my best memories are the camping/hunting/fishing trips with my two boys - now all grown up! Dave

Congrats on the new addition to your family. I think you have the right idea starting out with camo bedding and hunting scenery in the crib!

Congrats on your little "peanut"! My little one's are almost all looking me in the eye's!!! God bless you and your new family!

Congrats Jeff,

I was up in 1 with your brother when Jennifer called and told him the news. Time will fly and at times you will be glad it does. Ive always felt that being a father can make you feel like a woman, mad as heck one minute and laughing the next. Great looking little boy. My son turns 18 next week and graduates this year. I'm going to miss the football games and wrestling matches. You have a lot to look forward too.