Bobbyhcp

This is why some people don't deserve to hunt

I was called an Internet bully. That's a pretty good one.

Casey you are being called that because instead of PMing the girl and telling her the mistake she made you post it with no tact. You are not setting a good example by outing her like that. You should have just reported it and left it alone. Same comment go for the poster here!

Thanks for the laugh!

• Like 1

I don't disagree with the fact that she shot a mule deer with a coues deer tag I don't like the way you and Casey went about exposing her! The way you guys did it puts us Hunters in a bad light!

• Like 1

Elk Hunter, do you worry more about how Wikileaks gets their information, or the content of that information?

You're comparing apples to oranges Casey this is not a national security issue.

• Like 1

Amanda, I think it would be awesome if you reached out to this lady and invited/encouraged her to attend the ladies javelina camp next year. Maybe even let her know about the Becoming an outdoorswoman program.

• Like 6

Nothing like shooting the wrong flavor then posting about it .... Wow !!.... No excuse, heat of the moment or not one should research his/hers target before pulling the trigger !!! ... This has been taught for years ... "Know your target and what is beyond it" nuff said

• Like 1

All I did is park in the middle of a 70' road bed, I knew the difference between mearns and coues and jack and cotton tail. Haha why shouldn't she of been outed on the internets? She posted on the internets for goodness sake!! Talk about shooting the messenger. First deer or not they don't look the same (usually)

All I did is park in the middle of a 70' road bed, I knew the difference between mearns and coues and jack and cotton tail. Haha why shouldn't she of been outed on the internets? She posted on the internets for goodness sake!! Talk about shooting the messenger. First deer or not they don't look the same (usually)

Why not out her?..... because the more exposure this gets the more chance anti-hunters have of grabbing it and running with it like a loose football headed for the end zone!

Why not out her?..... because the more exposure this gets the more chance anti-hunters have of grabbing it and running with it like a loose football headed for the end zone!

This stuff doesn't happen often and is kinda funny, so get over it

• Like 2

I was called an Internet bully. That's a pretty good one.

Well you did make .270 leave! Just saying :) :)

• Like 2