mattys281

Great! Now water will cost $3.00/gal.!

Check out this article:

http://green.yahoo.com/index.php?q=node/1570

Saw a tv program on this same thing a couple months ago, except that the guy they were interviewing was already build stuff that ran on water. Wonder how many years it'll take for this to trickle down to the consumers so we can finally quit getting raped at the pump.

Are you kidding me... the energy companies will buy up all the rights and keep this from us consumers until they've used every drop of economically feasible oil. Hard to make a buck on the most available resource.

Great, now the terrorist can start the oceans on fire. We won't have to worry about the gas companies buy up the patten, Green Peace will protest it as an evironment hazard. Safe the WHALES!!!!!!!!!!!

I read a story recently about a company in TX I think that has a battery that is supposed to replace lead acid designed ones we all use now. This is made for electric cars and will run for 200 miles or more and recharges in 45 minutes. It acts more like a capacitor that delivers and larger units of power in short intervals.

At this rate, they may be giving gas away soon sonce no one will need it. Livin the dream....