Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Fords new 6x6

It would not be a load hauler rather a trailer hauler. Looks like you would not have any bed space since it is taken up by fender wells.

Who would buy a ford?

People that like donating to the mechanic, or just like to brag about how their truck needs to be completely disassembled to fix anything, or maybe cowboys who still think you just shoot them when something goes wrong.

For the low price of $295,000. Who in their right mind would ever buy one? What do you gain with two rear axles that's worth that kind of money?

Instant gratification

Enlightenment

Chicks out the wazoo

Samadhi

Swagger

Title of Masters of the Universe

Ability to crawl over top Chevy's and Dodges......

Oh wait, I just described all Ford drivers

• Like 1

Who would buy a ford?

people who actually take their truck off road and dont want to be towed back :lol:

I am literally sitting here on a dirt road waiting for a tow truck..... in a ford.

• Like 1

Who would buy a ford?

people who actually take their truck off road and dont want to be towed back :lol:

I am literally sitting here on a dirt road waiting for a tow truck..... in a ford.

I'll pray for you

Who would buy a ford?

I'll pray for you
they all bust, break, crack, and go bang! It's how you maintain them that's makes them not do that as often as the rest. And the knowledge at parts you carry. I hate then all! Buy a Subaru or a X90!

I also saw reports of the new 2017 Ford Grand Torino GT. 5.0 Mustang GT motor in it.

Grand Torino?

Great movie!!

Not trying to derail all the derailments, but it seems the 6-wheel thing didn't really fly well even in side-by-sides. More axles, more tires, more things to go wrong, so besides "it looks cool" what could be the appeal?

While I'm pretty neutral on Chevy, this looks 10x cooler IMO.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1106455_military-hydrogen-powered-chevy-colorado-zh2-launches

Who would buy a ford?

yeah well your trucks are junk........i know. :lol:

i got numbers to prove it. Dodges and chevys just cost more to keep running. Now ford does have a problem with throttle bodies but thats better then the new chevy direct injection motor and dodge everything LOL