Sign in to follow this  
WHT_MTNMAN

When you realize that trphyhntr has it right............:)

That's me I called him in with a foxpro from the back of the truck.

Lemme get that sound file?

I think everyone is using the same one. especially up here in 3c.

Awesome picture.

Glassed a coues buck walk right up to three hunters (like 50 yards) who were looking the other way a couple years ago.

• Like 3

Awesome picture.

Glassed a coues buck walk right up to three hunters (like 50 yards) who were looking the other way a couple years ago.

Somewhat similar to what happened to me and my cousin couple years back. Was putting a stalk on a nice muley and a doe busted us. He started heading up an opposite hillside when we realized there was a solo hunter sitting there that was skylined and looking the other way. I think the deer winded that guy because he stopped at about 35-40 yards and changed directions real quick. The guy never turned around.

This past January was out chasing some coues out in 36a. In the distance there was a White chevy truck on a road that led to a huge tank. I seen the truck slowly making his way down the road. I seen the truck park and no one get out. I figured he was glassing the hills from his truck. All the while, if I had to guess maybe 20-25 yards away from the truck one huge mule deer and about 6-7 does crossed the road. The guy never saw them. They crossed the road and dropped into the wash that led to that tank. I always remember that buck. At the distance I was at, in my 10x it was a huge muley!

• Like 1