Sign in to follow this  
duarte64

Lost backpack 5B south

If you found a backpack in 5B south, on your elk PM and I'll will give you a description. Thanks

Hope you get it back. A friend of mine lost his Swarovskis in the Matazels a very long time ago, he was inside the wilderness about 11 to 12 miles on the west side.

• Like 1

That would get me sick.

I'd mostly have about $3,000 worth of goodies in mine if I ever lost mine.

I'd not get over it.

Hope you find it.

• Like 1

That blows, agree with most everyone else on this. Your pack is worth every dollar you have put into it and then some. Hope you can recover it somehow.

• Like 1

*fingers crossed for you* Best of luck man.

• Like 1

Hope you get it back man.

• Like 1

Chased a guy and his son this year in 17a for miles while I stopped and picked up everything that was falling out of the trailer they were towing behind a side by side. They were going so fast my truck couldn't keep up. Eventually they turned after stopping to check their gear. I was able to give him back some of his stuff, but he said there was more that got lost before they passed me. Felt sorry for the guy, but at the same time letting a kid drive like a bat out of heck with thousands of dollars bouncing around behind you is not very bright.

• Like 1

Chased a guy and his son this year in 17a for miles while I stopped and picked up everything that was falling out of the trailer they were towing behind a side by side. They were going so fast my truck couldn't keep up. Eventually they turned after stopping to check their gear. I was able to give him back some of his stuff, but he said there was more that got lost before they passed me. Felt sorry for the guy, but at the same time letting a kid drive like a bat out of heck with thousands of dollars bouncing around behind you is not very bright.

Sadly lots of people drive like that when on dirt.