Non-Typical Solutions

Roughest Road Ever?

There was a road in 33 near cascabel that I took. The rancher that gave me access to the area said "now just don't take this road, it's bad!" Well I took it since it looked good. Got to the bottom and it was washed out with a 20' drop off. Cliff on one side and a drop off on the other I got worried. Thinking how dumb I'd look walking 10 miles back to the ranch house telling him I took the road that he said not to take. I turned around making over 30 small turns. Each time I almost went over the cliff or ran my bumper into the cliff. 2 hours later I was turned around and headed up the hill when I got stuck in the ruts I made while trying to get turned around lol. A stack of rocks and a high lift jack later, I got out. Wasted 3 hours and exercised my butt muscles on that one.

It's been 10-15 years but the last couple times I drove down a certain Mescal Rd, I do recall my kidneys passing blood the next several days.

Ain't that 33 also?

There was a road in 33 near cascabel that I took. The rancher that gave me access to the area said "now just don't take this road, it's bad!" Well I took it since it looked good. Got to the bottom and it was washed out with a 20' drop off. Cliff on one side and a drop off on the other I got worried. Thinking how dumb I'd look walking 10 miles back to the ranch house telling him I took the road that he said not to take. I turned around making over 30 small turns. Each time I almost went over the cliff or ran my bumper into the cliff. 2 hours later I was turned around and headed up the hill when I got stuck in the ruts I made while trying to get turned around lol. A stack of rocks and a high lift jack later, I got out. Wasted 3 hours and exercised my butt muscles on that one.

It's been 10-15 years but the last couple times I drove down a certain Mescal Rd, I do recall my kidneys passing blood the next several days.

Ain't that 33 also?

it is indeed. There's a few roads here that are horse back only now. The side by side guys won't even try.

Lovelady, I just saw Her at the Bar an hour ago. Had to look at some big hooters for my 60th birthday..............BOB!

• Like 1

82 Road on top of Anderson Mesa. From Long Lake, north to Kinnickinnic Lake.

I got caught on that road in a middle of a huge rainstorm. Pure snot! And the worst boulder strewn road to boot!

Worst. Road. Ever. Hands down.

Yep. I've been on this same road and it's one that you will remember to never go down again. It's one that never ends and curse words are used on every rock that you go over.

• Like 2

Fisher Frye to Young spring is pretty rowdy