Non-Typical Solutions

Roughest Road Ever?

took the wife and daughters the back way to Crown King from Lake Pleasant the first weekend after we bought a 4Runner, they never bitched about any other road I took them on

• Like 3

132-D edge of the Pine Grove Quiet are

but my personal favorite is the 214 rd between cedar flats and Stoneman lake rd. espcially the at the start coming from cedar flats.

That is hilarious...I immediately thought of 214!

I'd say that and then any road on the far side of 12AW.....those can get crazy nasty before the canyons

• Like 1

the fr number was forgotten quickly on purpose...but that road from control road southwest to hiway 87 through 'hells half acre' causes me sweating nightmares to this day.

lee

they closed it last year it was called Reno Pass it is now open 50 inch or less and they graded and smoothed it out.

I had a friend go with me just after I got my side by side on that road and we got to the end near sunflower and had to turn back he said there has to be a different way I dont want to go back through there.

I said this is the only way i know hold on and 12 miles later we were back at Tonto Basin. I asked if he need help remove the seat cover he had been suckin up his rectum the whole way

The road up the actual New River Mesa. East side.

• Like 1

I'm not saying cause it will give a honey hole away......................BOB!

• Like 1

82 Road on top of Anderson Mesa. From Long Lake, north to Kinnickinnic Lake.

I got caught on that road in a middle of a huge rainstorm. Pure snot! And the worst boulder strewn road to boot!

Worst. Road. Ever. Hands down.

• Like 2

took the wife and daughters the back way to Crown King from Lake Pleasant the first weekend after we bought a 4Runner, they never bitched about any other road I took them on

was this recently? I just got momma a 4Runner trail and wanna pop it's cherry took her on some stuff a couple of weekends ago, but didn't get bitched at yet .. Well kinda, but I like to push things a bit :)

U23 203 road from Cherry Creek to Young. After the Juniper Fire it is nearly impassible. I have a built 4runner with winches front and rear, lockers, body armor, etc. After the next rain storm it will likely be completely impassible!

If you're ever hunting in 13B and get low on gas and decide it would be a lot quicker to take the little road out of the west side of the unit and into Mesquite, Nevada rather than drive all the way back to Utah, just don't do it!! The canyon walls begin to close in on you so there is no way to turn around, then the road starts turning into a river bottom which turns into small waterfalls so you can't backup, which turn into.....just don't do it!

• Like 1

There was a road in 33 near cascabel that I took. The rancher that gave me access to the area said "now just don't take this road, it's bad!" Well I took it since it looked good. Got to the bottom and it was washed out with a 20' drop off. Cliff on one side and a drop off on the other I got worried. Thinking how dumb I'd look walking 10 miles back to the ranch house telling him I took the road that he said not to take. I turned around making over 30 small turns. Each time I almost went over the cliff or ran my bumper into the cliff. 2 hours later I was turned around and headed up the hill when I got stuck in the ruts I made while trying to get turned around lol. A stack of rocks and a high lift jack later, I got out. Wasted 3 hours and exercised my butt muscles on that one.

• Like 2