Lance

OK, our archery Antelope hunt!

First thing Friday morning we located him beded in the perfect spot and put a quick moove on him to seal the deal with a 32 yard double lung shot!

It was a beutifull sight watching the glittering pink mist fill the sky as he ran off into the sunrise! ;) A couple seconds and a hundred yards latter he skidded to a stop.

I called my wife who was just getting the kids up for school and she said " Boy , that got them up!" I could hear them screaming and bouncing off the walls in the background! :rolleyes: I told her to make sure they know it was the "Split Prong" buck. And then I heard them promply correct her and say "Mom, we named him the "Double Pronged" buck! :lol: :P And then they screamed even louder! I was their hero again! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys for the awesome hunt!

And thanks CWT members for listening!

Lance

post-669-1188795522_thumb.jpg

post-669-1188795632_thumb.jpg

post-669-1188795761_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! Very cool!! So, what was wrong with your bow? The sight get knocked outta whack?

Way to go Lance!!! I love the double prong character he's got.......one-of-a-kind buck! Great story and fantastic trophy! JIM>

Way to go, Lance! Thanks for sharing. It is a great story, and I have always thought that any trophy that is hard earned is better than one gotten by luck.... Good Job. ;)

Dude, that is a lot of hunting and typing. Way to keep everyone entertained. Cngrats on the great lope.

Way to go Lance! Awesome write up on an awesome hunt with a great ending. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Phil

WAY TO GO HERO!!! Great story and congratulations to you and your friend. You killed the best trophy out there!

Great story Lance. Neat to hear how involved your kids were in the hunt. Congrats to you and your buddy on great antelope!

Lance, you shot a fine looking antelope. I have never seen a double prong before. I think you might need to crossover to the other side and get a PSE. I have heard they never miss there mark. :lol: Congrats, and I will see you in a month. David