levers

anyone interested in Adele tickets for tonight?

All jokes aside, does everyone think about their posts being singled out by the average Internet scanner? I realize some people don't mind if their content is offensive in nature, but why draw a crosshair around something we all live and love? This is all viewable by the general public. Don't worry, I'll burn my own soapbox when it gets cool enough.

Ahhh ummmm yaaaa :unsure: ok I think ahhhhmmmm :wacko: a little confused I think :blink:

I would have given the tickets to my girl and her friend then gone out and tried to find some strange.

thought your girl started out as strange?? But seriously, adel is hot for a chubby English chick! Who cares what's sold here?
  • Like 1

Soccer is awesome. But then I'm married to a Mexican who gave me 2 great kids that played soccer. Plus I get real Mexican food.

• Like 1

I would have given the tickets to my girl and her friend then gone out and tried to find some strange.

Youve got 'upper management' written all over you!

thought your girl started out as strange?? But seriously, adel is hot for a chubby English chick! Who cares what's sold here?
You might wanna cut back on the whiskey bro.
  • Like 1

Don't listen to him Trophyhunter! :angry:

Everyone knows that 3x chubby heffalumps = one hot chick, just like 5x jacksons = 1 benjamin.

Everyone knows that 3x chubby heffalumps = one hot chick, just like 5x jacksons = 1 benjamin.

My post was for Muledeerarea33.

My post was for Muledeerarea33.

my bad. That's what I get for surfing the web & trying to wolf down lunch inside of 10 minutes....