levers

anyone interested in Adele tickets for tonight?

Wow how far we have slipped, never thought I would see Adel tickets for sale on any outdoor website., or even someone to admit it, I t just shows how far we have slipped as a nation. :wacko: now I would understand some 38 Special or maybe some TED, but Adel :o it just goes along with all the soccer fields that are all over the place in the parks now. 35yrs ago you never seen a soccer field, if you were not playing baseball, or football or basketball no kid would of ever hung out with you and you would of been shunned. I blame Obama :angry:

So, soccer fields are partially to blame for our country's decline? And shunning the non athletic kids is what made us great? OK.... :blink:

So you're the guy that bought the tickets!?!?

Nope, but I have spent more on worse acts because my wife enjoyed them!

• Like 1

Cmon....whos the fag that bought them! We all want to have some fun at your expense

Those are harsh words. You make it sound like the guy shoots a .270! :)

• Like 1

Cmon....whos the fag that bought them! We all want to have some fun at your expense

Really??? Grow up!

• Like 3

I love Adele!! :) Glad someone got to go to the show, I heard it was great.

If I would have seen them I would have bought for wife and then I would have begged her to take someone else. I tried to buy tickets for her few months back and they were sold out within a minute of opening which I do not understand how and why but... Kinda glad I did not see this cuz we went and saw BOURNE instead!!! :)))

• Like 2

There is a reason they didn't last long, even on a hunting site. If I saw the ad quick enough I know I would have considered buying them.

I've been fishing, shooting and scouting nearly every weekend for the last several months. It's now the middle of August, the start of archery deer, immediately leading into September AZ dove and WY antelope, helping on October deer rifle hunts, with more rifle deer into November and then waterfowl will be starting to show up, then lots more archery deer and waterfowl through December and January.

I would definitely buy those tickets for my wife and a friend of her choice, sounds like a great gift that she dang well deserves for putting up with me for the things I like, and the ridiculous amounts of money I spend on it.

"And honey, where did I come up with these last minute Adele tickets for you? The hunting community I am proud to be a part of!"

Glad the OP got 'em sold so quick!!

• Like 8

Arh these tickets cheaper today?

come on Hoghntr, you can tell us the truth. How was the show? :)

Nope wife and I went and saw a beat up the bad guy movie I swear.

• Like 1

I don't even know who Adele is. :unsure:

TJ

I just wish he would have posted this earlier. Had to buy tickets for the wife and her friend since hunting season is starting on Saturday for me and I can always use some extra Brownie Points. I had to pay quite a bit more than levers was selling his for!

As for the ignorant comments from some of you guys....that's just embarrassing for you.

• Like 2

That's why there are so many different kinds of music. Something out there to float everyone's boat. Could have bought them for his wife or daughter. Could have bought them for himself. So come on who was it haha

dang some of you need to learn how to take a joke. It's all fun no need to get all excited

• Like 1

I love Adele!! :) Glad someone got to go to the show, I heard it was great.

I just heard on KTAR the show was cancelled and came searching for this thread. Maybe there was a follow up show tonight they were talking about.

Edit- story came back on and the show tonight was cancelled.